BASC discount - anyone enjoyed this?

norfolk dumpling

Was in our local Mitsi/Subaru dealership on other business and noticed BASC disc signs. Asked sales guy what was the deal and told 14% off a Outlander (varying discount by models) but 10% all scoobies. I like the Outlander so this is £4,500 reduction. Salesman said only 3% for them. Seems like a good deal for us but has anyone tried this elsewhere? I'm not bothered about a mud plugger these days but need 4wd occasionally so any softroader would be considered at the right price.

I,have,just bought a new pro ace van through Basc I got 38% discount on it.It is coming next month on a 17 plate .

I bought a new Rav 4 last year and got 17% off it

There are bigger discount of up to 42% on,some commercials as well

No cheese and no trap though just a very good deal but you have to be in it to win it!!!!!

Mowdy

Thanks chaps (and chapesses) I'm not quite sure what I want/need at this point in time but will be making a decision this summer. Got £25-30k to play with and have always fancied a Subaru but might do something stupid and look for a Defender.

If you are trading something in let me know if it's ok as there is a chance I will end up owning it