Woman's terror as air-rifle thug blasts her car in late night atta

djgeoff

It amazes me how anything remotely shooting related is reported in this sensationalist manner, just to continue to reinforce the negative perception of guns and shooters.

Now of course some little scrote with any form of air weapon soft or otherwise shooting at a car is an idiot and deserves to be locked up, but its just the way that the media jumps on it that bothers me.....

What a complete NON story!

I wish it was, sadly more fodder created to cause more problems for legitimate shooters?

Did I read a call out time in the wee hours but the so called victim saw the perp had a real evil look in his eyes?

Edited by old man

Is it a 'non story'

Now obviously you lot are all battle hardened combat vets, but put yourself in say ' your youngest daughters shoes'

The worst fear you have ever had in your life was when 'Sharon wore the same outfit as you at the school disco'

Now this time your out driving and someone randomly raises a weapon at you and clearly discharges said weapon.

She is not to know it's a 'harmless airsoft' or 'real deal'- it's not like we 'never' hear of such a shooting in the news, maybe even a case of mistaken identity.

Now, for all your bravado I bet you lot also '****' yourself too.

Yes, journalism sensationalism rules- but that's what they do to sell papers.

If your worried it reflects badly on the shooting community, too late now. but like it or not the VCR bill and Scotlands airgun bill have/will reduce these muppets ability to do so.

Wasn't long ago that every car boot sale had a stall selling airsoft to every Tom, **** and Harry

Is it a 'non story'

Now obviously you lot are all battle hardened combat vets, but put yourself in say ' your youngest daughters shoes'

The worst fear you have ever had in your life was when 'Sharon wore the same outfit as you at the school disco'

Now this time your out driving and someone randomly raises a weapon at you and clearly discharges said weapon.

She is not to know it's a 'harmless airsoft' or 'real deal'- it's not like we 'never' hear of such a shooting in the news, maybe even a case of mistaken identity.

Now, for all your bravado I bet you lot also '****' yourself too.

Yes, journalism sensationalism rules- but that's what they do to sell papers.

If your worried it reflects badly on the shooting community, too late now. but like it or not the VCR bill and Scotlands airgun bill have/will reduce these muppets ability to do so.

Wasn't long ago that every car boot sale had a stall selling airsoft to every Tom, **** and Harry

+1 it's a woman stirring down the barrel of a gun,terrifying.

Guest cookoff013

Saying all that,

A few years ago, I was walking in the street with my shopping and a kid ran out to me and unloaded an airsoft gun at me. He couldn't have been ten. It hurt. Couldn't catch him.

Edited by cookoff013