Recoil systems comb raisers

Wingman

Rang up recoil systems on Thursday and ordered one of their 6mm stick on comb raisers for my Perazzi I spoke to David himself what a helpful chap! I asked if there was any way I could have it the following day and they offered to send it next day delivery at no extra costs what fantastic service don't know if he looks on here but wanted to thank him for the superb service. I installed it last night ready for a day at AGL today and it went on no probs apart from some slight creasing which I always seem to get with these for some reason (I have one also on my Winchester select) but it looks ok not to bad at all!

Will leave it until I decide to have an adjustable comb fitted.

Now just to see if it improves my score!

David is a top guy with bags of experience, when your next at AGL ask for Charlie the manager to have a quick look at you mount the gun, he will advise on perfect fit etc. If you say Paul Ricketts advised you see him he will probably let the gunsmith look at you as well. I am one of the sponsored shooter for AGL and they currently only have two sponsored shooters in the U.K.

Enjoy your shooting ......