waiting time

davewh100

Credit were its due , I think Devon and Cornwall police have the largest num of certificates of any force (I might be wrong ) I was always told that so why can't the others function the same ??

Because each force have different levels of staffing and not one force does the same as another, they all have there own thoughts on what's the right thing.. For example some forces say yes to fox and 22lr others say no. Some demand a mentor or cf course to variation onto cf rifle others dont.

Credit were its due , I think Devon and Cornwall police have the largest num of certificates of any force (I might be wrong ) I was always told that so why can't the others function the same ??

I put a variation in last Monday with Durham and received a call the same day, "it's done and will be in the post tonight" fantastic service.

Kent have sorted themselves out too. Brother in law just got his in less than 5 weeks of them dashing the cheque.

Essex on the other hand have lost my mates applicatio after banking the cheque in October. An hour and a half on the phone last week and he finally gets through to be told "I'm sorry Mr, we seem to have lost it!"

Didn't yours include Christmas tho Ben? Either way, when I did mine it was 16 weeks so definitely getting better our way!

Long may it continue!

Yeah it did mate I sent off my application last week of November. My dad put in his application when I had my visit and he has his feo visit on Thursday.

Kent have sorted themselves out too. Brother in law just got his in less than 5 weeks of them dashing the cheque.

Essex on the other hand have lost my mates applicatio after banking the cheque in October. An hour and a half on the phone last week and he finally gets through to be told "I'm sorry Mr, we seem to have lost it!"

How bloody annoying I sent mine recorded so at least I could say well x signed for it.