High Quality Leather Gun Slips on eBay

blowin

I don't usually post spontaneous recommendations but hopefully this might help if people are looking...

After a lot of research on here and some physical shopping around, I recently bought a double leather slip from the Patrick Leather Company - who trade as Murphy199 on eBay.

I'm honestly completely blown away by the quality - especially as the price was so keen. And the icing on the cake was that Paul was incredibly helpful and delivery took less than 48 hours.

Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...

And for those of you that want intials on your slips Krintech at North London, bottom of the A1, 5 minutes from Mill Hill, will do it while you wait for £25.00.

The slips look really good, good find James. (blowin)

0208 958 6111

HA8 8HD

Edited by bakerboy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, anybody found an extra long slip that will accommodate a moderated? Somewhere around 54" and without sheepskin "fluffy" lining; my gun has camo bandage wrap that sticks to the lining of my current slip, apart from it being a bit tight due to the thickness of the moderator. Cheers

Hi, anybody found an extra long slip that will accommodate a moderated? Somewhere around 54" and without sheepskin "fluffy" lining; my gun has camo bandage wrap that sticks to the lining of my current slip, apart from it being a bit tight due to the thickness of the moderator. Cheers

pm melb on here his wife will make one that's so good you wouldn't want use it 😂 Top drawer stuff mate

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/354341-leather-shotgun-slips/page-1