Beretta 690 Black edition

Wiggum

My dads selling his house and has said he's gonna treat me to a new over and under, I was considering a Browning Cynergy as I used to have the black ice version and shot well with it but found the rubber palm swell wore quickly so would really look at a wooden stocked version, however I've come across the Beretta 690 black edition which looks wise is my style of gun and it also has an adjustable comb which would be handy for fit issues. Wondered what others thoughts are on these good or bad ?

New Beretta's = poor quality and reliability, old Beretta's = quality and will last a life time.

Browning's I now have 2 of them (sold my Beretta's) = niggles with the firing pins a common problem, and did have the top lever stick on the 525, which was a a quick fix, some have reported rust problems with the 725, which I have seen myself on a friends gun.

Out of the Browning's vs Beretta's after years of owning Beretta's sold the lot of them and now have the 525 and 725 pro trap which are great guns, even with the niggles as at least they can be still used where I have had and seen Beretta's break and out of action until returned from repair.

Never come on here asking about new berettas!

Only Brownings and ceasar guerini are allowed!

Joking aside I bought two new 690 fields in July last year and have loved them so far. Never given me any cause for concern and have received a lot of compliments from friends who have tried them.

Not sure of the difference between my fields and the black version but I'd advise to go and try various guns and ignore the biased nonsense on here.

Never come on here asking about new berettas!

Only Brownings and ceasar guerini are allowed!

Joking aside I bought two new 690 fields in July last year and have loved them so far. Never given me any cause for concern and have received a lot of compliments from friends who have tried them.

Not sure of the difference between my fields and the black version but I'd advise to go and try various guns and ignore the biased nonsense on here.

On the naughty step with you sir.how dare you suggest that comments on here are biased nonsense. Do you not realise there are more Gunsmiths on here than blades of grass in ten acre pasture.😗