Hull pro fibre cartridges

Does anyone know where you can buy Hull pro fibre 12G cartridges in the cheshire area? mate has bought a new Remington 105 CTI and it appears to be a bit fussy on what diet you feed it :rolleyes:

I'd buy as many as he can afford. The 105 CTI has had numerous problems that are now (apparently) sorted but they are notoriously ammo fussy which is one of the reasons they have not become popular here or in the States. I'm sure our American friends here on the forum will have more details.

You may well find that it will be less fussy once its been broken in properly.

how does your mate rate the gun ? I would really like one once I'm happy all the problems are defo sorted.

The bottom ejection really appeals to me and I've shouldered one in the gun shop a few times and it felt great in the shoulder and its a good looking gun.

I'm told that it is a light recoiling gun, very pleasant to shoot. I'm looking forward to trying one.

Leeboy

He's pleased with it, it's just trying to find the right cartridges for it that seems to be the problem. Gamebore Black gold won't physically go in it, Eley first won't recycle, the Remington cartridges are fine but he's struggling to find any fibre wad, as most of our shoots round here won't let you use plaswad. The Hull pro fibre didn't give him any problems last week, but he did only put 50 through it.

Like you say, it may get better as it wears in . Personally, even though it is nice to shoot and very low recoil , I don't think i could do with the hassle.