Tuning BSA ultra

wildbill

Does qnyone have any information on how to succesfully tune the BSA ultra single shot .22? I would like it to about 20 ft lbs, i have my FAC so the power really isnt a problem that it will be above 12 ft lbs.

Any info i would be grateful, cheers

we cant really just take your word for it man :lol: for all we know you could not have the fac.

and it really wouldn't be worth tuning an ultra to 20ft/lb you'd get a really rubbish shot count.

Good point! (about the Certificate) yeh i suppose the sot count would suffer alot, especially with the ultra.

And no, definetly not a scally! I'm a farm reared country boy :lol::lol::lol:

we cant really just take your word for it man :lol: for all we know you could not have the fac.

and it really wouldn't be worth tuning an ultra to 20ft/lb you'd get a really rubbish shot count.

Good point! (about the Certificate) yeh i suppose the sot count would suffer alot, especially with the ultra.

And no, definetly not a scally! I'm a farm reared country boy :lol::lol::lol:

Threads of this nature usually get squashed by the Mods and members get banned as it would be very unwise to give information on turning a non FAC air rifle into FAC

If you have an FAC take it to a dealer, job done

Can't see this one hanging about for long

Jonno

Uprating any airgun above the legal limit will require the holder to have an FAC certificate and the entry on it, performed by an RFO. Due to this being a public access forum, such advice is not given and any attempts to post information of this nature will be removed.

I have left this up as a polite reminder.