The airgun centre

skb 557

Just for the record I work for a cycle shop that also does mail order and web orders.

It is against the law to take payment in full for goods you don't have in stock! The way we operate is to inform the customer of our stock and either take full payment once its in or take a deposit against an order, Retailers should know this! :good:

Edited by Davrian

what makes this worse is i still hav'nt got my money back its really getting to me now their a right set of bloody jokers..

Does anyone know what the law is exactly on takein payment if its not in stock??? is it ilegal or is it just GOOD companys pollicy not to take money for things they dont technily have as they've messed me around that much, well its the fact that they lied to me that really got me and my cash which they still have

but i would concider legal action now as i dont want this to happen to others???

:good: A couple of the guys who work in there know there stuff, one certainly hasnt a clue and the guy that runs it, Like a lot of gunshop managers, lost all enthuisiasm years ago and is a miserable b*st*rd!!!! After seeing thier advert for pigeon carts for £120 a 1000,I phoned and they told me to come down, i went there to be told they only had only had a few of them and they were sold and would I like lyvale express at £180 a 1000.....not so bloody likley and yes they are chancers!!!! :sly:

Gotta say I have never had a problem with them. I brought my Daystate X2 from them plus pump, have taken it back to be serviced twice, free of charge. Had a minor teething problem with the factory fitted moderator which they also replaced twice free of charge.

There is one guy in there who will never know anything as long as he has a hole in his ****, but otherwise the other two I have dealt with are good.

SS

hello there if it concerns anyone its been over 1month since the airgun centre took my money and i still hav'nt recived it back11111

IM SO UPSET WITH THEM NOW THAT I WANT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME ON THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS???

if your planning on parting with your hard earn'd cash please please dont deal with these as there as unprofesnal as our bloody goverment

SKB 557 I had a similar problem when trying to buy a scope from Optics Warehouse, they took my cash But didn`t send the scope I wanted, they didn`t reply to my emails & there was no telephone number or address to contact them with. I`d obviuosly done the transaction over the internet & had paid by Paypal. I contacted Paypal let & them know what had happened, within a day I`d received an email from Optics Warehouse saying they didn`t email me because they didn`t have my email adress (unlikely story, I`d mailed them about six times so they could`ve clicked reply). Anyway I received my cash back after 3 weeks but not without a bit of stress, Optics Warehouse even tried to sell me another scope at an even more expensive price but obviously I didn`t take them up on it.

The moral of this story is don`t give up & use every means at your disposal to get your money back.

hello there if it concerns anyone its been over 1month since the airgun centre took my money and i still hav'nt recived it back11111

IM SO UPSET WITH THEM NOW THAT I WANT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME ON THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS???

if your planning on parting with your hard earn'd cash please please dont deal with these as there as unprofesnal as our bloody goverment

You made payment by card so inform them that you've been ripped.

LB

I got an AA S400 Kit from them already set up,when i tried to zero the scope, it was so on the P**S i had to shot well right to it the target!! when i phoned them, they told me there is no way the scope has been set up wrong!!and made me fill like telling a lie.

When i took in to my club, they laugh at how badly they put the scope on. i will not be going back.

Hope you get your money back soon!!!

ive had terrible problems with the airgun centre quite smialr to other in this post in november last year. the chared me for two logun solos and told me they would be next day delivery, 3 days later i rang them and they told me they had supply issues. and it would be week. 1 week lata no gun, rang them again end of the month. end of the month came and the told me that i wouldnt be getting one untill next year so the offered to change the rifle and i upgraded to AA S410. When they arived 3 days later (Apparently nxt day delivery) one of them th barrell was so out of line i couldnt even work out wher the pellet was ending up in the range, to make matters worce they supplied an inspectionreport with the gtun wich stadted amongst other things that the barrelll alignmet had been checked! i hope this makes you think twice about using this company! Gd luck with your issues mate hope they get sorted or are sorted by now!

ARR GUESS WHAT A CHEQUE ARIVED THROW THE DOOR TODAY WITH NO NOTE OR ANYTHING ELSE ATTACHED NOT EVEN A SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR MONEY NOTE ON IT

I CANT BELIVE THE SHODDY LACK OF BUSSNES SENCE THESE IDOTS HAVE

PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING ANY MONEY TO THE AIRGUN CENTRE YOU MAY ASWELL SET FIRE TO YOUR CASH,,,,ATLEAST YOU'D GET TO ENJOY THE PRETTY COLOURS COMING FROM THE SMOKE....

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS POST AND TO ALL WHO REPLYED

My missus works for a bank and has asked the following questions:

do you have a receipt?

when you bought the item did you pay for any special delivery?

was payment made by debit or credit card?

can you email me so we can help you with this in more detail, because of her job she doesnt want to give to much detail on a public website