Harwich pigeon shooting

crazyfarmerboy

hello i have about 300 acres of land that is available for pigeon shooting. i have a good spot on the pigeon fly path and one of my fields is backed up against a woods. this means there is a high chance of getting some pigeons in. last week i went out with no decoys and shot 8 pigeons in one hour. this made a nice dinner. i do have a few decoy's avaiable and a home made rotary machine but have not used much. only set up once and it was a quiet day.

If any one is interested contact me. I may come and have a pop with you if i am not busy. thank you

plenty of pigeons around. i also have a 50 acre stubble field that seems to have lots of pigeons on, Sugar beet fiels, just drilled and cultivated fields.

cheers

Hi mate,

Im pretty new to this site but am serious about shooting, moved to Essex from Norfolk, still shoot a farm in Norfolk some weekends but am looking for something closer to home (Hatfield Peverel), so if you need someone to shoot pigeons im your man be nice to meet up and shoot with you if you have the time, i Have all my guns, Hide decoys etc, Kind regards Tristram

Edited by Tis1979

Hi there I live in Harwich myself I already have permission but the land is very open.

Im just getting into shooting and am using air rifles at the moment but would like to progress to fac rifles, when I have achieved this the opertunity to shoot on land such as yours would be greatly apreciated.

thanks, kind regards :yes:

• 7 years later...

Hey, i know this is a really old post but ive just moved to the Harwich area and i am looking for land to shoot on.

If anyone knows of any land i would be grateful. Thanks. I am a responsible shooter and insured.

The original poster hasn't been active on Pigeonwatch since 2012 so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.