ollie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perhaps the thing I miss most about my present circumstances is the absence of a dog of any kind. Down the years I had a few, and pretty much every single one was a character in his or her own way.

But a couple were very special. So I thought I'd try to open a thread where people could post pics of their best dogs, and maybe say something about them. 

I'll let someone else kick this off,......

54 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Perhaps the thing I miss most about my present circumstances is the absence of a dog of any kind. Down the years I had a few, and pretty much every single one was a character in his or her own way.

But a couple were very special. So I thought I'd try to open a thread where people could post pics of their best dogs, and maybe say something about them. 

I'll let someone else kick this off,......

There is a section in the dog's and dog training for pictures of our companions, but this is little Stan 

IMG_20190729_125341.jpg

Edited by B725

Our new addition to the family, Buster's brother Harley, apparently he didint quite make the grade for his previous owner in field trials.  

One thing we wont be doing, but I'm sure he will make an excellent peg dog and pet. We let our Buster play, after the command "play" Harley unfortunately, has no idea what play means. Time spent now bonding and easing him in to a relaxing lifestyle. 

20191005_165049-800x450.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Our new addition to the family, Buster's brother Harley, apparently he didint quite make the grade for his previous owner in field trials.  

One thing we wont be doing, but I'm sure he will make an excellent peg dog and pet. We let our Buster play, after the command "play" Harley unfortunately, has no idea what play means. Time spent now bonding and easing him in to a relaxing lifestyle. 

20191005_165049-800x450.jpg

A sensible attitude Dougy. I am sure your approach will make for a decent dog.

34 minutes ago, JDog said:

A sensible attitude Dougy. I am sure your approach will make for a decent dog.

Its kind of upsetting when you see one running round, sniffing out any possible hole,tail wagging enough to nearly get him airborne. And the other won't leave your side. 

40 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Still don't understand why, with the quality of some of these pictures, PW don't organise a Calendar with 13 of the best, picked by PW members in. say, september each year, and sell it ?

Wouldn’t be a bad way to raise some money for a charity, I would certainly buy one. Depends if other people want a calendar of other people’s dogs?