captainhastings

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Absolute disgrace so joe blogs wants to pop out with lurcher and ferret. Its now illegal unless he just lets the dog mark and then sticks it on a lead I guess. They dont have a hope of policing it though the odd poor sod might get caught. Hope they all just crack on. Complete farce
  2. Funny one really that was quite ambitious for young lad to fell in middle of night. It’s does seem to have done properly. Weren’t there also high winds last night. I suspect a pro
  3. Let’s go with that. I am not a fan. Zero idea of country life or working life for that matter. I can still see that picture of them with there arms around the antis celebrating the snare ban. Really impartial that was. Sack the lot
  4. Bet his been collecting them for months just to get a little pile and knock up a story. I can't beleave there is many that leave empties around other than the odd lost one from a semi
  5. 408 thousand now and goes up before your very eyes. They can’t ignore these numbers. I was on a long straight in our village today a new 20 mph job. Straight road not a single pedestrian to be seen any where. In fact zero of any thing I was only car. Absolutely pointless.
  6. Worth a look for an angler and a worker of dogs ? Or is it all 3 grand guns and driven pheasant ?
  7. Made me laugh too when you turn out the village onto single lane bendy back road there’s a 60 sign. Idiots
  8. This is one occasion of many when they should listen to the people as they work for us
  9. If they want save lives they should sort the nhs out. Every one in power just seems so out of touch your average working man woman. Country side topics they have zero clue either
  10. It literally takes for ever to go from one side of our village to the other and ours is a small place. When you see the light on green in the distance forget it, They will have changed ten times by the time you get there. Absolute joke
  11. Welsh government are complete morons 30 mph is fine 20 every where is just stupid. Wife read some where they think it might increase average trip by a minute. Some one needs buy **** a calculator. https://petitions.senedd.wales/petitions/245548