NoBodyImportant

Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I knew it couldn’t last. But what can you do. My company only cut us back to 32 hours at the moment. But I feel a layoff is on the horizon.
  2. I will leave 20 of the 30 wooded so it will be balanced. Going to do a good mix for deer and birds. But I get good deer in here already with the woods.
  3. Sorry, meant to say since work is slowing down. The last six years I have been running 80 hour weeks trying to keep clients and 9-5 job happy. But things have slacked off so I’m filling my time with things I have been neglecting for the last few years. Cleaning, fixing up things.
  4. 23 stumps dug today. Started burning Friday and it’s hasn’t stopped raining. Been awake and wet for 36 hours at this point but it will be worth it to not hunt public land.
  5. If America is building it it’s going to get held up in the environmental studies. They will find a stupid little squid and we will end up allotting 5 billion dollars to study and regome them.
  6. Since things are slowing down I was noticing how pretty my pear trees were looking. It sparked an interest of cleaning up my primary home. Long way to go but 100% better than before. The government has a bounty in the Pears as they are invasive but I’m not cutting mine. It’s my favorite part of this property. Yes I know my driveway is nasty, I plan on washing it soon.
  7. NoBodyImportant

Biden

Well, the Trump years were the best I have seen in my lifetime. I was homeless living in a camper under Obama. No work to be had. First time I have ever had to turn down work was under Trump. I am not good with money, I didn’t finish school but I ended up with a uncomfortable amount of money in my checking account because I kept increasing my prices because I had so much work I couldn’t keep up. I couldn’t invest or spend it quick enough. Bought a farm in the mountains, a place at the beach, 9 acre estates in the city. Stocks galore. Now under Biden things are slowing down. I haven’t had a side gig for a while. My 9-5 is talking about layoffs. Luckily all my properties are paid off and I have zero debt. My wife and I were talking the other day how wild of a ride it was the last few years. I was born and raised Democrat, but my whole family are on the Trump Train. Kennedy was the only person that could defeat Trump legitimately.
  8. Lol, I’m a Chinese buffet man myself
  9. Trump was never on the island. His name appears in the papers 4 times. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT84BqMgJ/
  10. We have butter, but I feel that much American butter would kill a man. Looks good though
  11. What is the white on the toast?
  12. Thanks. No, I’m a machinist/ tool and die engineer. I’m getting there. I trying to figure out the direction I want to go. My farm being agricultural I can build anything I want without permits, but if you build without permits it’s almost impossible to get a loan on the property if you go to sale it down the road. So it limits you to cash buyers. But if you pull permits you have an inspection process that it a headache.