pellet grouping

super sharp shooter

BSA make a few tactical stocked rifles. I have the Lightning and assume that's what you have too? My only difference is .22 pellets.

The gun is very grip sensitive, be gentle with it. Don't fight the recoil and it'll treat you right :)

You sure that wasn't a pattern test?

Ouch.

As said, keep going and try different pellets as the rifle will be capable of much smaller groups if it has the right pellets and hold.

What was your shooting stance - standing, sitting, supported etc? There are some vids on youtube showing good springer shooting positions which may help.

Good luck and keep shooting.

evening all

i have just been out with my bsa tactical .177

I paced it out at 22mtr an got this

try crosman accupells(now called webley accupells )and breathe,in and out 3 times,on last breath when crosshairs are over bull squeeze off shot and let the rifle kick (recoil)then have fun and smile when you group under a inch.works for me mate :good:

Did this today with the HW100 .177. 14cm x 14cm target,circles are 20mm, 35 yards 15 shots at the bull and 1 in each of the outer circles....yep I'm a :smartass::lol::lol::lol:

ha try tx 200 .22 cal 35 yds and 5 through one hole .group just got bigger n bigger .ended up with 5.7mm centre to centre.must have summat to do with me 34 yrs experience with springers :lol: