Another buying question of full kit

Has any one used DJ Decoys. Are they any good. They have a well priced bundle pack on. (I think it's well priced). What do you experts think of them. I want to get my kit buying right first time to avoid having to buy twice.

Are these decoys any good. Once again in the full flocked verity.

Is stelf netting the one to go for. What size is best. do you need to buy one or two nets?

Thanks all.

Happy shooting.

Pol

never seen or heard of them, i used uk shoot warehouse, as your a member on here you can get 10% discount when you spend £100, the code is at the top off the videos section.i got my decoys from them + stealth net and twist lock poles. all very good quality and a great service. im sure there are many other who would vouch for them.

Paul.

Has any one used DJ Decoys. Are they any good. They have a well priced bundle pack on. (I think it's well priced). What do you experts think of them. I want to get my kit buying right first time to avoid having to buy twice.

Are these decoys any good. Once again in the full flocked verity.

Is stelf netting the one to go for. What size is best. do you need to buy one or two nets?

Thanks all.

Happy shooting.

Pol

Stelf netting is wikked, bruv!

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't there a suggestion that DJ Decoys and the .co.uk decoying lot were potentially the same company? May be wrong, but if they are steer clear. UKSW is the way forward!

i am the owner of djdecoys and i just want to say that we have no connection with decoying uk whatsoever ! we are not a shop and have only been up and running since august this year .

we are on ....bay also and we have had very positive feedback ,we are proving to be very popular and our business is doing great .we have heard of the other company and have no intention of "ripping " people off we do not want to be tarred with the same brush as them just because we are in the same area .take a look on r website or give us a ring and we will settle any doubts .if needed we can prove who we are with ,the tax man vat man and our accountant , mr will beesley 1st posted the rumour about us on here and i got in touch with david from basc about it plus i was in contact with the admin on here ,the posts were printed off by me but after i complained the posts were deleted and mr beesley wont take my phone calls ,..im sure if he had proof he would answer his phone and confront me with it ..but im still waitin ! any way like i said we are in no way in connection with the other decoying company .we offer a fast efficient service ,we get the goods out on time and have had only positive feedback ,with customers returning .please dont make your minds up on a rumour ...put us to the test and then make your minds up

thank you all we want is for people to give us a chance ..this is our livliehood and we wouldnt risk that by offering poor service.i have been shooting myself for over 20yrs and know how important it is to have quality gear at the right price ,buying without any hassle ,and a quick delivery ..and that is what we provide

• 1 month later...

I phoned the guy at DJdecoys on monday, wanted to buy a few bouncers and arranged to meet him outside the local post office where he was posting off what looked like his online orders (parcels etc), its definatley not the same guy who has the other shop in wigan :good: I doubt he has ever seen the inside of a post office. :yp: