All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Never seen that before, I wonder if its eaten a poisoned rat?
  3. I make up a gravy from 1/4-1/3 of a tin of Butcher's tripe loaf and hot water, which I pore over the dry kibble.
  4. Yes I think your right mate cheers, I’ve took the top off and it says Ant on that wire
  5. My guess: In the lower picture, the lower (light coloured) box is probably a receiver. Reason: - there is a single wire from it's left hand side that looks like it goes nowhere - and this will probably be it's antenna. Note it is only a 'guess' but with a reason.
  6. Very nice but not sweet corn I would be sick I eat that
  7. can you make anything of this ? I’m going to guess and say it doesn’t have a receiver ?? cheers
  8. All you can do is make food easily available for her so she can feed her chicks
  9. John Shooter Brown Canvas and Leather Shotgun 100 Cartridge Bag John Shooter brown shotgun 100 cartridge bag boasting a canvas and leather design. With a capacity of 100 x 12 gauge cartridges it features a quick release hinged flap which leaves plenty of hand space. The bag is fitted with thick brass buckles. The shoulder strap measures 1.5 inches wide and is fully adjustable. Dimensions are as follows - 10.5 inches wide x 8.5 inches high x 3.5 inches deep. Quick Release Hinge High Grade Leather and Canvas Brass Buckles Adjustable leather and webbing shoulder strap included This bag is in excellent used condition and will last a life time. Please note : The cartridges are not included in the sale (display purposes only) £30.00 including tracked delivery. Bank transfer or PayPal (buyer pays the charges)
  10. No, not Conor, he was speculating that Rewulf had multiple accounts on here.
  11. And it’s that strength of feeling that should be recognised instead of being constantly ignored and having the debate manipulated to infer that it’s a disaffected minority hell bent on personal attack . I can’t make myself any clearer in my posts and have taken time to avoid as much misinterpretation as possible but not even an acknowledgement, just a complete focus on the side comments and the avoidance of the main points of my posts. It’s eye opening (verging on eye watering at times). So not Conor with multiple accounts I heard there were rumours of such shenanigans earlier.
  12. Today
  13. We used to have a BASC representative called David some years ago....................................
  14. Roast chicken, free range corn fed, much better than those water injected rubbish ones… goose fat roasted potatoes, and lots of veg… with PROPER gravy, thick like it’s meant to be!
  15. Lonsy - mum has a look of please can I have 5 mins away from these pups ! I think the fella on our shoot may already have deposit down on a litter due soon ! my Mrs says no to having another dog ! Agriv8
  16. I think Himsa Useless asked them to go..https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-68895400
  17. Yes it is, isn't it...............................................
  18. Hopefully the strength of feeling is becoming apparent.
  19. Somebody had a clear out or re-inventing the wheel:
  20. Really. I'd love to hear one say yes or no just once.
  21. I have to take the occasional nap in between posting ,it’s tiring work trying to wring answers out of some posters. Yet they choose to debate their position on an open forum so they can’t have it all their own way. Plenty BASC PR but little in the way of accountability. 😴 Wake me up in an hour.
  22. easier said than done when it appears easier to get a straight answer from an MP
  1. Load more activity