All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Browning Invector DS flush fit modified choke steel shot prof only used a couple of times £15
  3. We're told that apparently CIP have put a limit on this material of 425m/s at the MV2.5. Also, we're told, that measuring at the 2.5m is no good - it's far better to use 25m as that's where stuff is shot. To this end, again apparently, the No4's little brother, No6 is doing 251m/s at this distance. Any shotgun ballistic measurement assumes that the shot is a fairly well made sphere which we know that these are not. Also any measurements are averages based. It's impossible to be accurate as the variously given figures are all over the place. Suffice to say taking all this into account I would imagine CIP would have something to say about the MV required to achieve that velocity
  4. What a beautiful and diverse country yours is. You've done more miles in 2 weeks than I manage in a year!
  5. Get a grip oowee, this is a mayor telling his police force to shut down a political gathering, I don't care if it is left or right wing, it is the abuse of power that we are seeing that is frightening.
  6. foxpro

Scope for 17hmr...

I’ve got a nice 25 m, Leopoldo illuminated recticle £300
  7. Mc Cain oven chips - the work of beelzebub himself, unless it's the crinkle cut ones deep fried of course.
  8. I had it in a beretta 391 urika
  9. I didn’t say I would stop any shoots of any size but it would certainly be an improvement for the future of game shooting if the tally for one gun on one drive didn’t exceed the whole days bag that is the norm on smaller shoots. PR wise we don’t do ourselves any favours with some of the YouTube footage that I’ve watched. It definitely doesn’t give the impression of shooter conservationists to the casual viewer. Bag wise our farmer syndicate averages around 30 each day for 8 days and 10 guns. Like jall25 I enjoy the countryside and wildlife as much ,probably more ,than the bag. I’ve taken 4 good birds on one drive and stopped to allow someone to move onto my peg as I feel I’ve been lucky enough on the day. I far prefer a walked up day with dogs and a couple of friends with little plan and being flexible in how the day proceeds. A varied bag of pheasant ,duck ,woodcock ,pigeon and rabbit with perhaps the odd goose is my ideal. Frankly I find standing on a peg boring and if I want to shoot 50 to a hundred cartridges I would rather take on imaginatively positioned clay traps in a natural setting eg Cluny ,Bisley at Braidwood or Forest Enterprise at Saint Johns Town of Dalry. Just my personal opinion and I accept not everyone else’s best option it’s probably been shaped both by my upbringing in wildfowling where a couple of wigeon and a Pinkfoot for the day were reasons to to celebrate and the fact that I usually shoot with friends not strangers where the social aspect is always greater than the size of the bag.
  10. Rather than the FOR SALE Section?
  11. Coz it says guns n equipment
  12. answered your PM Scott
  13. That makes perfect sense.. MM I would renew, I bet there will be a time when you want to just sit out and just listen and having your favourite gun will give reason for being there..
  14. After I'd had my 8 weeks extension and my section 7 was about to run out I sent an email to Staffs and WMids firearms also to my PCC. My PCC replied he has NO power to look into my case but by some miracle the FEO contacted me and booked an visit with me. The FEO stated not to worry if my Section 7 ran out as it is only the Police who could prosecute me but they would have to prosecute themselves for not doing they duty.
  15. My point is things were VASTLY different back then...................
  16. Go to photo library on your phone (iPhone) select the picture (one ) it should tell you the size and give a option to reduce Or send the picture to someone on watsapp save the watsapp picture it’ll be the right size or go to the next option take a picture and it’ll give the option to use picture or discard sorry about the picture had to do it to make sure it was correct mid you have a different phone sorry for giving you useless information oops see your sorted now 👍
  17. Nice photos, green and sunny, still winter here Poor thing, doubt that will be breeding
  18. the longest time was 3 to 4 weeks........and i had 3 centre fire rifles and 4 shotguns about 7 or so years ago........... when i did my renewal on my FAC i had at any one time 12 pistols semi auto and revolvers...even then it was only 3 weeks max...and that was after a visit when the FAO ate all my bloody chocolate hobnobs...(marshman will know who im talking about)
  19. Today
  20. Fargo

PARD NV019

£125 posted As new What you see is what you get Battery is rechargeable and there is no charger but don’t think they came with one
  1. Load more activity