All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Try this. Long ago recommended on BBC's Steve Wright In The Afternoon the "!Wayback Machine" is your friend! Here you go....Greener labels now all you need is a printer and try and replicate the one needed on paper maybe? https://web.archive.org/web/20080313155112/http://www.wwgreener.com/labels.html
  3. 🤣🤣🤣 Russia does not give two hoots for what our internal issues are, all the above has already been debunked as made up propaganda, just like the propaganda that Russia was interfering in the USA elections last time round. The 77th Brigade are certainly hard at work.......................
  4. What’s wrong with cutting ears of the shooters?
  5. I’ve seen a Canada carry on swimming after a hmr head shot( recovered with half a head ) . It’s not really big enough in my eyes sorry . 223 is great tho .
  6. lol 😂 that’s fair enough, I’ve been looking for this specific model and calibre for a while now on gun trader. mostly mk1s though sadly. i googled mk3 bull barrel for sale went to images and that’s what lead me PW forum hence my message. could I come and see it tomorrow or sometime over the BH weekend? im roughly an hour from you camberley Surrey
  7. Some on here say they drop no problem with HMR. It's not what I find. I prefer .223 particularly as the ranges move out.
  8. Ours haven’t!! We are considering stopping putting seed out for a few days. I keep expecting to see Alfred Hitchcock shouting “action” 😂
  9. Yes, it's still for sale. But please excuse me for being cautious towards your enquiry, seeing as this is your first post 😐
  10. I would assume it's broken at the crimp on the magazine tube,my one done the same and I had a friend mig weld it back together and it is now stronger than it was when new.
  11. I have an Armsan a612 12-bore with a broken magazine tube rendering it inoperable. Everything else was working fine until the mag broke and now I want it out of the cabinet. £25 OBO I am on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near Diss if anyone is interested.
  12. cant do crusty ....crisps or anything sharp now as it cuts my gums....(no teef you see)............thank you govt/nhs/useless politicians/liars/cheats/theives
  13. I think the car prices are just a Mickey take unfortunately
  14. Is it just the standard dovetail rail you want ?
  15. Someone has been arrested and charged with the above. BBC News - Broughton: Man arrested after dead animals dumped in front of shop https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-68690702
  16. Thank you for this kind offer. I live in Minster Lovell so around ten miles from Farmoor and would love to join you and learn to fly fish. I am retired so can go almost anytime except Tuesdays. Stuart
  17. Do you know what, maybe it's not too far from me! If you'll have me OPP I'd love to make the trip, if we can make it work?
  18. Hi any chance this mk3 is still for sale?
  19. ruger 1022 rail wanted please, thanks ray
  20. I will ask around which one are you looking for Feltwad
  1. Load more activity