All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. button

Cheap scope

How cheap, I have a few, let me know and I’ll let you know what fits the bill and I can drop it off or you can pick up
  3. I started with a Suzuki Bandit 600 before moving to a Triumph ST1050 (stonking engine). Currently I ride a KTM 1290SDGT and also have a 690 SMCR for a bit of fun. Both super torquey, amusing machines. I also have an ongoing project 1975 Honda CB750 which was already converted to a brat bike when I bought it... my friends said it was a silly idea and I would barely ride it, so far they are right!
  4. Today
  5. 12gauge82

WW3

To be honest, who's anyone going to fight for these days! We've got millions of people in the uk with no allegiance to the country, there's further millions of ultra woke who would probably campaign against any war, even if it was in self defence and would certainly never fight in one, they'd of course also be the first to scream blue murder of how it was allowed to happen as their loved ones were being raped and murdered by invading forces and that leaves the rest, who will likely look around and wonder what's left of the UK to defend, why should they die for a country full of people who won't fight themselves, or worse still, actively hate them and their way of life. All I can say is thank God we have a motivated military who can look past all that and still have the will to defend our country, despite the lack of manpower and equipment our idiotic leaders have given them.
  6. And Bronco toilet paper......if it could be called "paper."
  7. I clay shoot at both Woolley Edge and Low Barugh.
  8. Yesterday
  9. We had, yes, a horse drawn mil delivery. Hobill's was the company. Their farm ended up having the M1 put through it and Leicester Forest East services. Then not many years later on what was left of the farm the M69. I used to park my car in their farmyard when going to Paris and walk down to Leicester Forest East services to meet the coach going to Paris via Dover and Calais. We also had coal in sacks from a coal merchant on a flat bed lorry and bread from a bread man with a wicker basket from Geary's bakery of, then, Ratby the next village.
  10. Well done it saved the deer from a lot of suffering i would have done the same
  11. I recently purchased a Parker Hale MK2 airfield that came with both full length barrel and housing and a carbine barrell fitted to the gun. I want to swap the barrels over and wonder if anyone on here has done the same and can advise me whether it's a straight forward task. Are there likely to be any springs/ball bearings etc flying off when I dismantle the carbine barrel and housing. Any info appreciated please.
  12. Do you have figures to substantiate that claim ? I was under the impression that non compliance was running at 90% plus.
  13. God, we had that at school 😖
  14. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it 🫣
  15. Hello, There are some good 3 D printers on the AGF forum , not sure if John makes them but you could send Mail to, chu@jce3d.co.uk
  16. Got Ye, 1st cast, hook line and sinker! 😂
  17. What? That today's Made in China binoculars out perform 1940s British Army issue binoculars? They do. Even fairly recent 1970s and 1980s Pecar telescopic sights don't compare to today's Hawke stuff.
  18. Anyone got any keepers diary dvd lurking in the back of the cupboard looking for the set if possible pm with prices and postage costs please many thanks in advance all the best OF
  19. I think he'd rather do time for shooting deer illegally than have his name changed to RIMMER 😃😆 Hello Christian Sutton
  20. Got any details? Pics? Interested mate! what make and model is it??
  21. For sale hw80 springer in 177 for sale with loads of pellets. £200 collected from taunton somerset.
  1. Load more activity