If you can't see the pictures on this forum

Teal

Hi if you can't see the picture below (some rooks in a cardboard box) then please do the following:

Download and run: http://jds-dwh.demonweb.co.uk/forum.html

then close down your internet browser and reload this webpage to see if the image below works.

Please note if you can see the image below but not some other images (specifically those posted by NTFF, Remy) then you do not need to do anything- but they will need to reupload their pictures after running the script above.

rook.jpg

Have you run the download listed in first post on this topic?

Sorry mate but i ran the patch again but still with mixed results. Now i can see the pics from NTTFs thread (his 1st and 3rd post) but the pics in the this thread http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=24744 i cannot see, i was able too before the patch i just did.

I also noticed that before the patch i just did i couldn't view my avatar, after the patch it came back, it was there before and blah blah blah, you get the idea... :shout:

Right - now I'n gonna commit hari kari cos I just ran pins fix thingy which detected his fix thingy and...

Now I can see taels box of birds but not nttf's can you see this photo - which I COULD see before :shout:

The avatars are missing too -except mine and btms's... they were to be seen before running the fix. signatures are all there

If you can't see the pictures in nttf's or remy's posts then you are in the "normal" situation- over the next few days, hopefully we can get them to run the fix and re-upload them onto the new server. Somehow they seem to be on the old. You should however, be able to see all new photos and all previous photos (other than the ones posted by people who have not yet run pin's fix to the fix).

Hi if you can't see the picture below (some rooks in a cardboard box) then please do the following:

Download and run: http://jds-dwh.demonweb.co.uk/forum.html

then close down your internet browser and reload this webpage to see if the image below works.

Please note if you can see the image below but not some other images (specifically those posted by NTFF, Remy) then you do not need to do anything- but they will need to reupload their pictures after running the script above.

HELP

Still unableto see pictures, just get user posted image and a square with red cross in it, tried downloading and running above and all it says is " fix not detected in your system, exiting press any key to continue "

I am running windows XP home and IE7, any advice on how to view pictures ?

silvertop

jonno was saying the same thing earlier teal..

I think there is some other issue outside the DNS one my fix corrects.. So far I have not done any more digging...

Remmy: What operating system and version are you running, ie 98/ME/2000/xp etc ?

jonno was saying the same thing earlier teal..

I think there is some other issue outside the DNS one my fix corrects.. So far I have not done any more digging...

Remmy: What operating system and version are you running, ie 98/ME/2000/xp etc ?

Please do some more digging.... cos its most frustrating not being able to view the pics!!!!

seems that i can't view the pics if they are attachments, posts without attachment symbol as in:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=25103

No problem, picture is there.

silvertop