deleted post re good shooting/lurcher pic

t jack

i have been in touch with the owner of the dogs in the picture and she tried to register here but is awaiting validation....in the mean time she asked me to post some pics on her behalf to proove she owns the dog and not ferret keeper as stated.

jazzlamping26805.jpg

lamping2910041.jpg

lamping15.jpg

lamping121104.jpg

LAMP111051.jpg

hope that clears it up?

Edited by t jack

I think i know the bloke in the middle of the top pick......

is that ferret keeper?

shaun

No the first pic was posted here last night by someone called Ferret keeper, he stated it was his pic and he was the person in the middle with the black bull x, he had chopped the heads of in the pic so we couldnt see the faces, i knew the dog and knew it wasnt ferret keepers, yet i got accused of lying, so to clear it all up i asked the owner of the dog and the pictures which were stolen from anohter site to send me some other pictures to proove ferret keeper had infact stolen the pictures and lied about the fact it was him and even his dogs. hope that makes sense now?? :yes::good::good:

No the first pic was posted here last night by someone called Ferret keeper, he stated it was his pic and he was the person in the middle with the black bull x, he had chopped the heads of in the pic so we couldnt see the faces, i knew the dog and knew it wasnt ferret keepers, yet i got accused of lying, so to clear it all up i asked the owner of the dog and the pictures which were stolen from anohter site to send me some other pictures to proove ferret keeper had infact stolen the pictures and lied about the fact it was him and even his dogs. hope that makes sense now?? :yes::good::good:

yup clear as mud....lol,

but is the fella in the middle called Rob?

from newcastle area....

shaun

What a peculiarly sad Billy-No-Mates Walter Mitty fantasist thing to have to do :good:

That's like me finding a photo of Richard Faulds winning the Olympic clay shooting and Photopshopping my head onto his shoulders and trying to pass it off on here. :yes:

I can't imagine anybody would be that surprised at me winning Olympic Gold, but you just wouldn't do it, would you? :good:

Thank you T jack, i would not have been as bothered if it were not for the fact people were accusing t jack of lying. Why on earth someone would about something like this is beyond me.

Anyway, no harm done, i hope the young man has learned 'if you tell lies you get caught'!

But he does have good taste, Jazz is my 'once in a lifetime dog' she caught 36 out of 46 runs on that night in question...not bad for a 1st cross bull grey only supposed to be any good for just fox :good:

Happy hunting everyone :good:

Thank you T jack, i would not have been as bothered if it were not for the fact people were accusing t jack of lying. Why on earth someone would about something like this is beyond me.

Anyway, no harm done, i hope the young man has learned 'if you tell lies you get caught'!

But he does have good taste, Jazz is my 'once in a lifetime dog' she caught 36 out of 46 runs on that night in question...not bad for a 1st cross bull grey only supposed to be any good for just fox :hmm:

Happy hunting everyone :lol:

Hi moll,

Rob the guy in the middle in the top pick is a guy i used to shoot clays with years ago.... :no:

hope he is doing well.....good guy!

shaun