goldy 1980

dammit poor mike has lost £300 then ive been ripped off by gumballsteve on here for £85 :D he 'sold' me a bsa scorpion but it never came and now he doesnt answer calls. nearly bought the hw100 but i thought the same it just seemed too good to be true. what a piece of **** feel really bad for mike :unsure:

I got very lightly stung by YorkshirePurdey on this site. He's stopped replying to PM's now.

Although I've got some great bargains as well so it probably evens out...

Sorry fella I have to disagree with you there :good: Just because you've had a few great bargains and probably saved yourself a bit of folding doesn't mean you deserve to be ripped off... :lol: not just you.. anyone :good:

Thieves and scammers should be added to the general licences IMO :ernyha:

Sorry fella I have to disagree with you there :yes: Just because you've had a few great bargains and probably saved yourself a bit of folding doesn't mean you deserve to be ripped off... :good: not just you.. anyone :good:

Thieves and scammers should be added to the general licences IMO :ernyha:

but you dont know whats happened thought mate, for all you know he may of over charged on some postage by £1, doesnt make him a thieve or scammer, (yorkshire purdy, that is)

maybe it should be explained now whhat he is supossed to of done :lol:

but you dont know whats happened thought mate, for all you know he may of over charged on some postage by £1, doesnt make him a thieve or scammer, (yorkshire purdy, that is)

maybe it should be explained now whhat he is supossed to of done :ernyha:

I'm not witch hunting i'm speaking in general, and as I read it Glensman said he'd been lightly stung(and being overcharged by a £1 on postage isn't exactly being stung now is it) and accepted it as water off a ducks back because he's had a few great deals. My statement was more of a point of not accepting being lightly stung or ripped off - and thats a great margin there, just because you've saved money and had great deals with trustworthy people in the past. After all isn't that what the sales sections of these forums are about :lol:

Edited by taffygun

Zap will do the right thing, not whatever you want him to do :ernyha:

IF we have concrete proof that members are conning other members, they are banned from the forums, but it isn't the 'job' of the moderating team to look out for it's members you have to do that for yourselves.

For those who need them, the basic guidelines are pinned at the top of the Buy, Sell and Swap section, other than that, you have to use your own judgement/common sense.