possible swap for .177 pcp

Hi im not telling you what to do but please think very long and very hard about what you are about to do you have a very nice rifle and i just dont want you to make the same mistake i did i have been there don that got the Tshirt if you just want to try .177(4.5mm) try a local club i found at most clubs as on here people are only too glad to help let you try different riffles and give advise and i mean that in a good way both .22 and .177 are good for hunting and will put down all legal prey cleanly ( and before someone starts the old argument i am talking from personal experience ) .177 tends to be favored by target shooters but i know several people who shoot targets in .22 its all in the holdover and under if you have a nice gun that you shoot well dont rush

of course i am presuming that you have not thought too much about this and just fancy a change and you may well have thought it through in which case i wish you the best of luck in finding what you want and envy the person who gets yours :-)

All the best mate

Andy

sorry to rant on