who are you gonna vote

col s10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they say vat up to 20.work till you are 68.not trying to back up the brown fella.but,maybe better the devil you know :ernyha:

Labour originally brought about the change in state retirement age, the Torys are just proposing to bring the date at which that comes into effect forward.

The state pension has been run on a 'pay as you go' basis for many years, trouble is there are less people putting in the money, and those drawing it are increasing at a faster rate.

Gordon has no mandate - he wont be getting my vote !

I will be voteing UKIP.

My woory is the conservatives will get a landslide and end up with a very Very large majority and the ability to force bad laws out just as with labour.

I dont think the Conservatives are the solution (pro europe) but then again three terms of labour certainly havent or were ever likely to be.

Thatcher was far from perfect, but at least she had a set of swingers!!! I personally believe that no labour patry will every get the uk out of the **** it's in. Gordon Brown as the chancillor sold of britians gold reserve then it was at it lowest price for years, within 5 years it's at it's highest, **** me how good a chancellor of the excheqour deoes that make! Bring back the tories as as working man myself, labour will also be looking for the soft left wing vote that means nothing when it somes to it as they will be ****** up on buckfast and WKD!!!