who are you gonna vote

col s10

now matey dont try to be clever what evey that speak is it is not the norm here.so refrain from it thanks

And if someone quoted a bit of Latin would you jump down their throat... I'm off anyway so I'll leave youse to it. But I would imagine people in the north of England could curse thatcher in far more colourful language than me!

Goodnight :ernyha:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on strike but i'm DAM hungry....Fry up's a'calling.........Labour has lived up to it's old self...Tax and spend..Tax and spend....tories will be cuts,cuts,cuts ....they dont change..........Dont know who i'm going to go for this time...They all talk a good game in the beginning......We'll be having this thread in 10 years when people are sick of the Tories again...Just goes round in circles..Thatcher got in,did a good job up until the end,Then she was over thrown by Major..Then the tories were out....The sames just happened again,Blair got in...Made some good changes..Then Stepped down (pushed) and Brown got in...Now they will be over thrown and so it go's round again....

Edited by smig4373

Normally,i'd vote labour,but since our one eyed leader was effectivley allowed in via the backdoor and no one actually put a cross against his name-i wont vote for them again.I know Cameron is a shooter himself and he should in theory get my vote,but i do still have a nagging doubt about going that way so the jury is still out.

Tories all the way for me.

Labour always bankrupt the country whenever they are in, and this time is no different. They just love spending everyone elses money.

Maggie was the best thing that ever happened to this country. Yes, there were tough polices that had to be forced in that cost a lot of people money/jobs, but it had to happen. No one can deny that the country was very very strong when Labour got in 12 years ago. Now it's phuqued.

Again, Tories going to have to instigate painful measures in order to get the country back in shape and living within it's means. If you think that Labour aren't going to have to make drastic cuts, then you are very sadly mistaken. It has to happen, no matter who is in power. Personally, I don't think that Labour have it within them to stop spending money the coutry hasn't got to make the Government bigger !! Did you know that of the 3 million jobs created during Blair's years, 2 million of them were in the PUBLIC sector....ie...Government/Council jobs. How do you think that's better for us?

The problem I have is politically I have no idea at all what I'm on about! I'm fairly young, haven't seen the problems a lot of you older folk have, and it puts me at a real disadvantage. Add to that I'm just a little bit thick and I really don't know what to do. I've never voted before.

I'm not happy with the money situation the country is in. From what I can make of it we're all having a very nice time but it's not based on anything solid. You can't spend money you haven't got forever, at some point you have to suffer! Life is easier now than it ever has been. Maybe it's about time we all struggld a bit to bring the country back to its former greatness?

I'll vote tory I expect. Cameron shoots stuff, and I'm that narrow minded that's all I have to base my opinions on! If VAT has to go up to 20% then whatever. That's life I guess. Personally I'd like to see a lot of the pointless high wage middle men sacked. It seems every government agency is run by a bunch of over paid muppets that couldn't organise a **** in a brothel! :yes::)

The prospect of either side in power gives me the creeps especially with them all boasting about chucking people on the dole scrap heap. I bet I am not the only one who can remember 4m unemployed and whole communities disintigrating.

Not forgeting 15% intrest rates

No matter who gets in we are doomed.

Is there really a point in voting?

Tories get in they have to build the country back up and by the time they have Nu Liebor get back in and its spend spend spend.

Shall we all vote labour and see if they can dig themselves out of there own ****?

Im not voting neither tories or Labour Im voting an independent candidate who shares similar views of mine

I am a natural lib dem voter, but wonder what use they would be at running anything bigger than a local council. Working in the NHS labour would appear the next best bet, but new labour is not labour and after 12 years of cockup I am not inclined to vote for them. That leaves the conservatives but the only one of them that has had any substantive cabinate post is Ken Clark ( 15 % intrest ). Any way they all want to tax me more or steel my pension or both. I think I might emigrate.

The problem I have is politically I have no idea at all what I'm on about! I'm fairly young, haven't seen the problems a lot of you older folk have, and it puts me at a real disadvantage. Add to that I'm just a little bit thick and I really don't know what to do. I've never voted before.

I'm not happy with the money situation the country is in. From what I can make of it we're all having a very nice time but it's not based on anything solid. You can't spend money you haven't got forever, at some point you have to suffer! Life is easier now than it ever has been. Maybe it's about time we all struggld a bit to bring the country back to its former greatness?

I'll vote tory I expect. Cameron shoots stuff, and I'm that narrow minded that's all I have to base my opinions on! If VAT has to go up to 20% then whatever. That's life I guess. Personally I'd like to see a lot of the pointless high wage middle men sacked. It seems every government agency is run by a bunch of over paid muppets that couldn't organise a **** in a brothel! :yes::)

Well said young man....To many leaches in this country...It's greed that got us here in the first place...

I'm voting Tory (as always), but highly likely to emigrate to NZ or USA (probably Virginia) in two to four years. The grass is greener on the other side, I am sure of it. Britain has punched far above its weight for a very long time, and the nation is beginning to look very feeble on the world stage. If you were an Indian or Chinese economist, you'd be laughing at Britain's pathetic attempts to cling on to its seat at the top table at summits like G8.

NJC, there is an argument raging on one of the farming forums at present, where one chap has suggested that British farmers surrender their entitlement to EU subsidy income, and tolerate 3-5 years of hardship in order to bring UK agriculture back under control, and regain the trading influence Britain once had on ther world market. It simply won't happen - very, very people are in a position secure enough to voluntarily reduce their standard of living and not be starkly affected by the change. No politican seeking re-election would utter such an absurdity!

Edited by Baldrick