Anyone on here from Sussex?

markadams

....Cranfield...was that a white glove you slapped me with..?

:thumbs: .....I really hope i'm on form or i'm infor abit of a ribbing,, :what:

P.S I'll be trying out my new gun - but i'll still be topgun...(any good excusses please e-mail me....- I may well need them- )

Cranfield will never let me forget it when he puts me back in my place..

:grumpy:

Game bore, its was good fun, when we EVENTUALLY got started.

I think Dead-eye was "top-gun", not that we were checking our score cards that thoroughly  :D .

My gun broke at a strategically important trap and I had to use a strange gun to complete the round.

I,m not suggesting that this influenced the scores at all. :thumbs:

Meandassey treated us to drinks and snacks at the Burger Van, although through some strange set of circumstances, I ended up paying for them. :D

When we do it again, try to come along, its good fun.

We are going to try to make your shoot this Sunday.

Will need directions to it, please. :P

Dear All,

Can anyone make a Clay Shoot on the last Sunday of the month, (that would be the 24th Nov) at Keston, this is situated opposite Skid Hill Farm, Skid Hill Lane, Biggin Hill. Starts at 10am. £20 for 80 bird shoot. Really good sporting layout. 8)

Am I allowed to use a 4 shot Beretta Semi? (obviously only 2 carts at a time) Or will I get thrown out?

Game bore, we need directions to the Biggin Hill Shoot please.

We will be coming from the Maidstone direction. :thumbs:

Dead-eye, my lips are sealed, all the time that you keep up the payments (don,t think of it as blackmail....more as a donation).    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

This is what you've all been waiting for,

From Maidstone get to M25 and turn left on to it and get to the A21 turn off sign posted to Bromley & Orpington, go along A21 until you reach the third roundabout and turn left off the roundabout,this will be signposted to Biggin Hill or Downe.

A very short distance after the roundabout there will be a turning on the left called Shire Lane, go down this road to the very end (quite a long one) and turn right at the end at T-junction (away from Downe). Go to mini roundabout and turn left towards Biggin Hill keep going past a Shepherd Neame pub on your right and the Kings Arms on your left. Go past the main gate of Biggin Hill aerodrome with two WWII planes at the gate. Be prepared to turn right into Saltbox Hill which is on a fast left hand bend, go down hill (Bit hairy when wet) this turns right in some woods and becomes Jewels Hill and then left and becomes Sheepbarn Lane. you then come to crossroads with Layhams Road on right and Skid Hill Lane on left TURN LEFT go down here until you see a farm on your left with an avenue of trees leading to farm buildings this avenue is about 100yards long. Do not go past farm  as soon as you see the avenue of trees look for a gate on the right side of the road and that is the Shoot. Phew!!!! :cry:

No way, the way I shoot and after my last remark I will be dressed like an oak tree in Autumn and that doesn't mean I will be dressed in Cammo.

No, seriously I will be the fat *** with the blue and cream short wheel base Series 3 Landy, Best form of transport in the world.

That is the only clue your getting, Oh yes forgot to mention the shoot starts at midnight. (10.00am really) :thumbs: