jack russel stolen/missing

SPARKIE

last night my 3 year old jack russel was stolen or escaped.hes tan and white with small ammount of black and answers to bailey.spoken to the pdsa and apparently anouther jackrussel was stolen last night in the alvaston derby area so be careful guys my family are heart broken and trying to do everything possible to find him.hes also microchipped.im at a loose end and just want him back now.

right after a day or ringing round and sticking flyers up id come to the conclusion id lost him then the missus gets a phone call.a chap was drinking in a nearby pub about 1mile away and he got followed in the pub by bailey.because bailey was so good natured he decided he was too nice a dog to leave so took him too his house for the night and taken him to work with him this morn.when he finished work he taken him to the pdsa where they scanned him and found his chip. well happy is an understatement i cryed.

Jack Russells are little dogs with big characters.

Ours is 12 and still attacks the post as it comes through the letterbox with the same gusto as when he was much younger. All of our bank statements have got teeth marks in them !

Glad that you are reunited mate :lol: