Aldi Binatone 2-way radios

arjimlad

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_...009-10-19-19-11

In case it's of interest these are due in Aldi on Thursday. 3 year warranty & rechargeable.

I bought some Medion ones from Aldi 18 months ago which have a mega long warranty on them. I think they are made by Binatone for Aldi. They have been fine for pigeon shooting trips with a pal but these ones look better, with a longer range.

Also come in handy when out on family bike rides, my 8 yr old belts off down the cycle path leaving one of us with the 6 yr old at a rather slower pace.

I looked at these too, and thought - they look good for the price. I'd be a little sceptical about the claimed range, as far as I know the power of UK PMR units is strictly limited so they all tend to perform the same (unless you spend bundles on a professional Motorola jobby or similar) but I could be wrong, it's happened before!

If I didn't already have a set of Scientific Altanta PMR's I'd certainly consider some of these. Well done Aldi again.