FUDs

wymberley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's.

I have been using the FUD's for the past 4 weeks around twice a week every week.

So far I have to say they have stood up against time, weather and the odd pellet strike unlike my Sillosocks

which now have holes and tears in them form the odd hit or two....

The FUDS show no signs of pellet strike at 30 yrds.

Also the FUDs wash up a treat too from the odd mud splatter and droped in cow Phooooooo.....

so far so good.

Well worth the cash.

Whenever I bring mine in, they always seems to have more holes, yet I never remeber making them.

I think it's from the birds that come in from the sitty trees from the left or right, and swoop down fast from behind and zoom just over the ground before they land.

FUDs and Sillosock are all too expensive for what they are. Can't beat shells, and they take getting shot up too.

As said low incoming birds, left to rights in my case.

Also landed birds normally when having a cup of tea and you look up to see one or two landed in the pattern.

that would indicate you missed it coming in or were a little "keen" when one got through blush.gif surely even if on the deck you can miss your deeks?

No still manage to hit them.....

it happens no real issue, and not worried.

Ta.

I saw them at tackle and gun show on sunday. They had one that had been shot with a shotty from about 20 foot and the only damage i could see was some paint chipped of the legs. looked very good.

<_< Ok is this Deako or Mark :yes:

Have a good look from above you may be better off shooting them from 2 yards :hmm:

Hi,

Thank you, Guys.

Now, where did I put my wallet?

Cheers

Edit; Doorbell, had to leg it. Was going to add what Jesse already knows. We spend a fortune but the best decoy costs very little. Thermos flask. Hold flask in right hand, cap in left and balance full cup on left knee and BINGO.

Edited by wymberley

In reply to the question.

Yes they do stand up to being shot. even with a full pattern at about 15 to 20 feet.

This is especialy beneficial for those that may want to look at the wildfowl products.

Ever tried dispatching a wounded bird on the water in between your conventional decoys. You may find that they will then sink. The fuds design and material allows them to be shot and still be bouyant.

With the pigeons, we have "shot them" when out in the field and all that you can see is a very small hole, it and the rest of the image of the bird will not be effected.

Hope this helps.

i have some fuds i havent shot them or had someone shoot at them yea there good do the job hard on the pocket but hey ur not gonna take the money to the grave might aswell spend (IF U HAVE IT) dont say i tempted you lol.

enjoy the shooting guys watch out for the deeks lol

i have some fuds i havent shot them or had someone shoot at them yea there good do the job hard on the pocket but hey ur not gonna take the money to the grave might aswell spend (IF U HAVE IT) dont say i tempted you lol.

enjoy the shooting guys watch out for the deeks lol

So do shell decoys :good:

well they work out at £4.16 each, so i suppose they are quite cheap really

Is that with a pigeonwatch discount <_<