which gun to but

shawn9914

cheers guys

some very good advise taken on board from you all

i will go and try a number of guns and see what seems best for me i will then make a choice of what to buy

i must also add if i find a nice fitting gun for say £850.00 i will buy it i don't need to spend £1200.00 but if the wife asks it was £1200 that way i keep the rest for some more bits and bobs

what she don't know won't hurt her :o :o

shawn

ps i do wear the trousers honest :*) :*)

If you are going for a semi , i'd try one for the day!

If your walking the fields rough shooting they are so so so a Pain in the ****

you cant go rong with a O/U and if you dont like it after a few weeks/ months it will have a good resale value

WB

P.s personaly i use a S/S hammer :D

i have been married for 13 yrs and one thing i learned is that guns and wife do not go together .. so as you say say you spent the whole ammount or the difference will on a sofa or something else B) ?????? :(

I have to argue that point Gunner ,i was married for 13 years :lol: , found it to be a life sentance so started again :*) up to 6 years now , but my girl loves guns ,i buy them for her all the time :o i only use the ones she dosent like ,which happens to be a lot :o :D:D

so far she only likes the .357" magnum ,so thats hers to play with,,,,,,,,,,,, the rest are allllll mine :D:lol: :yp: :D

Martin

so far she only likes the .357" magnum ,so thats hers to play [/b]      :o  :D  :D  :D

Martin

Am i reading this right Martin,your wifes GOT a .357" MAGNUM :lol: well i think i know who wears the trousers in your house :lol: :yp: :D

Cheers Ive

you cheeky *** B) ??????

let me tell you something ,i wear the trousers ,,,,,,,,,, she said i could :*)

she likes the GP100 Ruger .357"

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...topic=6893&st=0

if you look at the link you'l see the toys i play with ,hers is the top one ,mines the .44" below and the .45" and the .50" ,,,,who wears the pants now buddy :( :lol::lol: .

"Osama come out to playay" :o

Martin