Just got back from an evening flighting

Lancs Lad

And I must say that John Deacon.

Tractor Boy.

Wilf.

Are the blindest bunch of people I have ever had the mis fortune to "pick up for".........

Jaz is back to his normal self after setting me back a hundred quid at the vets..........and all they managed all evening was 2 ducks..............out of what I would have said was a good 35 shootables............

They are..............................well..................................**** them................

Best thing is............he cant reply on here anymore..........LOL..........

Edited by Lancs Lad

And I must say that John Deacon.

Tractor Boy.

Wilf.

Are the blindest bunch of people I have ever had the mis fortune to "pick up for".........

Jaz is back to his normal self after setting me back a hundred quid at the vets..........and all they managed all evening was 2 ducks..............out of what I would have said was a good 35 shootables............

They are..............................well..................................**** them................

Best thing is............he cant reply on here anymore..........LOL..........

Only managed 2 ducks......... were you using the FUD's then :hmm:

:lol::P:hmm:

I am just going to have to knock him out aint I................ (you know the unwritten rules):hmm::good:

No FUDS chrispti..................but there were definately a fair few elmers out there................................Even I could have done half a dozen or so..........................with my steamed up glasses.