Cheshire

magman

Symes Posted Today, 06:55 AM

Got vermin control on ticket for the 243, but not the 270.

I take it you ask mate ?

I tried a while back,to get vermin on my CF infact tried a few times.BIG NO NO.why not a clue,once dead ,dead is dead.

wouldnt stockport come under manchester licencing ?

Mick

Thanks mick

Just sent me ticket in and asked for vermin to be added and if refused could they put it in writing why , so i can then forward it to my shooting organisation :lol:

Edited by magman

What's the prob?

I had vermin on my 22 and 170, not the 30.06 though, just deer and target for that. What calibrev are you asking for vermin on?

D

.223 but after the phone call yesterday it seems unlikely , they would much prefer me to take two rifle's out :)

even if it means locking one in the truck :lol:

.223 but after the phone call yesterday it seems unlikely , they would much prefer me to take two rifle's out :lol:

even if it means locking one in the truck :good:

Thought you were on th wirral lad.....................take 2 guns into the field. not me....................

Just had Lancs come back to say that they would only pass some of my land for .22 rimmy........great when I need the .223 passing for fox on there................

Land is suitable for .223 with ease....................still what can you do.........its taken them nearly 5 months to come back with the .22 rimmy clearance.......

Roll on GMP firearms............You are the best.....................

I tried to get vermin on my 223 last oct when my renewal was up told by the FEO no chance when i asked why i was told its overkill...

It used to have fox and hare on it now its only fox....

I do have vermin on my hornet though...

I also asked for legal deer to be put on it came back without, they never even replied as to why i could not have them on..

Thats CLEVELAND..

:yes::lol:

Spoke to them today only to be told nobody in cheshire has it on there ticket :good: yet David @basc has it for the 270 :lol: not what you no but who you no :lol:

maybe David could have a word direct for you. its not as if you aint got the land for it. :lol:

Not your area but I had the same run around with Sussex POlice a while back. I got the BASC firearms people, Matt Perring was his name I think, to help me draft various responces to the Chief FEO, result was I got vermin on my 243 after about a months argument.

BASC's envolvement made a big differance and they sat up and took notice.