Surviving On My Own

Spaniel

God its a hard life.

The Wife as gone off to Butlins with the Kids and my parents for 5 days,

Although she does seem to be on the phone every 5 Mins they seem to be enjoying themselves.

But god i have to admit the House is so quiet without them, dont tell them but I cant wait until they are back on Friday when the calm will be broken in seconds <_<:angry:

I am so rubbish at cooking but I know how to throw things in the frying pan so last night i had

4 Lamb Chops, half tin of Spuds, 1 diced Garlic all thrown in the pan and fryed for my tea, downed with a Pint of pedigree and a pint of spitfire....went to bed at 11pm and then woke up at 4.30am to find the bedroom light was still on.

Tonight it was the turn of the pheasant from shooting on saturday.

2 Pheasant Breasts covered in bacon , half tin of spuds, 1 onion and 1 garlic plus loads of black pepper fryed in the pan and swilled down with a pint of pedigree so far...tasted delicious :lol:

Quick food tomorrow as i have to go to Heathrow to pick the FIL up at 8pm so I expect it will be curry time on the way home....

God its a hard life :good:

Edited by Spaniel

My missus left me at 5am this morning.............took the kids with her too.

Im sat in a big house, all on my own.........just me and my boy out in his run.........Should I bring him in..........let him doss all over the sofa and sit at the bottom of my feet.....

Tonight cooking. I cant be *****............its sausage and chips stuck in the oven for 20 mins...................15 cans of export so watch out magman and chrispti...lol...

I hate it..............house is empty......................Im sat here on the sofa in my jimmy jams...............only the noise of the TV....................and thats pooh...

Still................at least its only her suffering the mother in law......................at least I have my friends..........

Hello........

Hello......

Hello.............is anyone there......................

At least she will be back on thursday....................

Hmm, I fail to see your point! It takes as long to open the tin as it does to peel a couple of spuds. Don't tell me, you have an electric tin opener too? Are tinned spuds any good? In my experience the only tinned veg I like is sweetcorn and mushy peas, everything else is rough as!

At least you've got some decent stuff to go with them I suppose, but after all that effort you'd think you'd get some decent fresh veg to add to the mix. Must try harder springs to mind! :lol:

Hmm, I fail to see your point! It takes as long to open the tin as it does to peel a couple of spuds. Don't tell me, you have an electric tin opener too? Are tinned spuds any good? In my experience the only tinned veg I like is sweetcorn and mushy peas, everything else is rough as!

At least you've got some decent stuff to go with them I suppose, but after all that effort you'd think you'd get some decent fresh veg to add to the mix. Must try harder springs to mind! :lol:

Fryed tin spuds are delicious :yes: but i will try harder on Thurs maybe add some peppers to the mix, but sweetcorn thats only good for catching fish or eating on the cob :lol::lol::lol: now im dreaming about a Miss Milies :P

Edited by Spaniel

:lol::lol: 2 should be enough :lol:

Iv got the sister in law down :lol: .......................MEGGA :yes:

PS;

Your new avatar is CRAAP :P

Oh I bet you have crispti................................................oh..just noticed...it says in law......still...suppose a change is nice............. :lol::lol::P

and Ive just noticed my signature has also been sabotaged.....