Best 28g Fibre wad cart (Clays)?

Having got through 1000 Kent Velocity carts I am looking for some suggestions on carts to try in 7.5/28 gram. I found the Velocity carts to leave alot of fouling in the barrels (Miroku MK38 Sporter) and am looking for something that is a cleaner shell with reasonable recoil, it has to be a fibre wad also. My biggest problem shooting is lack of lead so perhaps a faster shell may help with this?

Being fairly new to the sport I am trying to find a cart that suits and stick with it, any suggestions would be great.

Cheers.

Buy the cheapest lot they have on offer/special normally around the £30-35. There isn't a 'bad' load out there, so save yourself time and effort worrying about what you shoot, and just shoot!

The only thing that may bother you is the varying recoil, but you have shot kents which are by far the worst of the clay loads so you should be fine on that front.

Lyevale's English Sporter are the equivalent of Gamebore's Kent Velocity. They are a very clean cartridge and about £135 per 1000.

Not used the Kent Velocities but from what I've read on here they're very kicky and not that great.

Of course if you want to spend £5 a box then the world's your oyster :yes:

Tomba,

no shell will help with Lead..get that out of yer head.

Any cartridge from leading suppliers good.You have the right type of gun,any modern cartridge works so it is all down to you my friend! Spend £60 on a lesson rather than multiple cartridges.You,like all of us will try out a few shells over time and at some point you will like one,but to improve as a shooter forget looking to your equipment its the tradesman not the tools so spend a bit on training the tradesman and not just new tools!

All the best,