2010 Calendar on sale

Kay

Around 12 months ago a group of ladys started to put the wheels in motion to produce a calendar for 2010 , the idea was to sell as many as possible & give the money made from sales to good causes , in theory it was easy , but in reality it was a different matter :yes:

After securing a professional field sport photographer who took the photographs free of charge we arranged to meet in June of this year & got 75% of them done in one day , the others were taken in devon a few weeks later

Sadly the original idea was to get sponsors for each month didn't happen so it was forgotton about untill September of this year when myself & another lady came up with the idea of holding an auction & it raised enough cash to pay for the calendars to be printed at last

I am particularly happy that BADA UK are going to benefit from the sales of the calendar as i was privileged to meet wendy Fox the founder of BADA UK who sadly has a whole host of health problems due to a tick bourne disease , she was formally a zoo keeper as was her husband

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/ar...e_feature.shtml

I have copied the following with permission

Thought we'd never get there, but after final confirmation with the printers today we are delighted to offer these glossy, high quality, A4 calendars at £11.50 each. This will include the postage and packaging cost.

After a great suggestion, we would like to offer a special price for two at £20.00

Paypal payments to be made to- thehuntinglifecalendargirls@hotmail.com

Please include your name and address with the order... You can do this by using the message option with your paypal payment

Please pay as a GIFT, so no charges are made

The calendars will be sent out in bulk, in mid November - so you will have plenty of time to wrap if they are for a christmas prezzie

I will reply to confirm your order via the hotmail address...

Thanks for your continuing support people sorry its a little long winded

Thanks the the admin for allowing me to post on here

Kay :lol:

This is a great charity and deserves our support, as does Lurcher Link, which Kay is Administrator of. :yes:

Opps sorry i am not the kay who is admin for lurcher link , i am the kay who got chased by a rather frisky pony whilst trying to shin an electric fence in a dressing gown & wellies in a field right next to a busy road :lol: i have no idea how any pics were taken that day for laughing :lol:

Opps sorry i am not the kay who is admin for lurcher link , i am the kay who got chased by a rather frisky pony whilst trying to shin an electric fence in a dressing gown & wellies in a field right next to a busy road :lol: i have no idea how any pics were taken that day for laughing :lol:

My mistake, the Admin of Lurcher Link (which rehomes lurchers and is very successful in finding lost and stolen lurchers) is "Kaye".

Hopefully, PW members will buy some calenders and support BADA UK. :yes:

• 1 month later...