NE Clay Shoot

shaun4860

Big girls blouses.

Try putting your man bags on your shoulder before shooting :D:yes:

(Whilst speaking in a camp voice massaging my whole body) "Blackbart, your masculine tones make me go all weak at the knees and moist between my legs you big stallion Ggggrrrrrrrr"

Shaun - COUGH - 28gms/7.5/fibre/eley first I believe, they (32gms 7.5's) were only as back ups to my back ups. And another compliment of not my glasses to add to, not used the gun regularly, poor mount, hangover etc etc. God I'm good

XxX (smootch) Bb

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Whilst speaking in a camp voice massaging my whole body) "Blackbart, your masculine tones make me go all weak at the knees and moist between my legs you big stallion Ggggrrrrrrrr"

Shaun - COUGH - 28gms/7.5/fibre/eley first I believe, they (32gms 7.5's) were only as back ups to my back ups. And another compliment of not my glasses to add to, not used the gun regularly, poor mount, hangover etc etc. God I'm good

XxX (smootch) Bb

That just put a horrible picture in my head :D:yes:

XxX (smootch) Bb

and modest 2boot. :D

• 1 month later...