Your guns

Hunter Gatherer

your talking to the legal owner at the moment mate B) , he's gota be nice to me if he wants it transphered to his ticket. :lol:

the way im shooting with it i might try and buy in a cheap investarm and swap it, see if he notices :( :lol:

they are indeed a fine set of tools, wish i could blame them :lol: unfortuantly its the nut behind the bolt thats the problem B)

Edited by dunganick

:( B) :lol:

question Nick , are you governed as to how many guns/firearms/weapons you can hold on your ticket prior to becomeing a ,,, say dealer or collector ??

if so would that in turn restrict the volume of amunition for each gauge or calibre registered you can store ??

curious George is I

Martin

im not aware of any such restrictions being in place, i know that plod gives a guide line that if you have more than 10 guns in the house you should have a double lock front door, and alarm system. but most people have that anyway.

i guess me and my father will just have to carry on buying guns and find out, hopefully before this time next year i will have my centerfire and new scatter gun, and i think the old man is thinking about another mk70 possibly a custom made stock this time, made to his dimensions.

shall keep you posted if any laws do rear their ugly heads :(

but for now off to go and miss near some woodies

Nick,

The 6.5 is on hold at the moment. im trying to fund myself enough cash to get a decent rifle.

Another development is that .223s seem to be getting licenced a lot over here, so i might have a chat with my local plod on prehaps swaping my .204 to a .223 :( .

I do like the .204 and it does the job on long range bunnys, but the odd time, i find the v.max bullet, explodes too quickly on shoulder shots with foxes :lol: .

I have shot a few wild goats but all have been head shot, except for 1, which was at 293yds. The bullet went in between two ribs and expanded well with no exit hole and all mush inside B) . Id say if it had hit a rib, it would have been a big crater wound :*) .

What im trying to say is, because of limited ammo for it (32 grain v.max & 40 Grain v.max) and no soft points and other hallow points that reliably expand without causing crater wounds, is limited for the .204 B) .

The .223 seems to have endlless ammo available for it.

The .204 does have its advantages for amazing long range shooting, with no hold over :lol:

Saying all this and as i applied for a .223 in the first place and got put on hold till it became more popular, i might just try once more.

Ill keep you all posted. :lol:

i have a smith and wesson .177

a walther ppk .177

a rws c225 .177

a wh 90 .22

a air arms shamal .177 running at about 18 ft lb

a crossman ratcatcher .22

a bsa super sport .22 lr

a remington 700 heavy barrel with the police issue synthetic stock with a t8 moderator in 22-250

a chinease .410

a bettinsoli o/u

a beretta al 390 silver mallard

and also a recurve bow

Edited by hill billy

These are my toys

toys002.jpg

Top to Bottom

Falcon FN12 lighthunter .22 With Bushnell 3x9x40 scope (12ftlbs) FOR SALE

Anshutz rimfire .22 With Bushnell 3x9x40 scope

Aushutz .17hmr With Leopauld 4.5x14x50 scope

Webley spectre .22 With Hawke 3x9x50 scope (12ftlbs)

Falcon T BIRD .22 Simmons 1.5x5x20 also used with GEN2 night scope (12ftlbs)

Theoben rapid MK11 .22 With Simmons 3.5x10.40 scope (26ftlbs)

Bettinsoli 12G Diamond O/U

Beretta 12g A303 Auto

:):shoot::shoot: :yp: :D:D??? :(

Edited by hawkeye

bettinsolis are quite prone to misfires, as the sears wear down pretty quickly. setting off both at once or not firing the second barrel properly. dont get me wrong they are great guns, i shot well with mine all the time i had it, they just dont seem to have the a great lifespan ??? i think the sears can be laser welded to mend them, but i didnt really want all that hassle

bettinsolis are quite prone to misfires, as the sears wear down pretty quickly. setting off both at once or not firing the second barrel properly. dont get me wrong they are great guns, i shot well with mine all the time i had it, they just dont seem to have the a great lifespan :) i think the sears can be laser welded to mend them, but i didnt really want all that hassle

I'm now intrigued as to what you did then paulos ??

are you still using the gun or did you pass it on ??

I'm in the process of replacing my own ejector sears in my 1st Browning Ultra,

over 200,000 rounds and the lower sear has finaly worn to the point of not setting the ejector hammer on the lower barrel.

super guns, super reliable , only 2 things replaced so far, the top and bottom pins.

???

Martin

hi martin, when the gun went to the gunsmiths he managed to adjust it so that it could fire top barrel then bottom, and stops it double discharging. it still wasnt 100% reliable though, so a mate bought it off me cheap just for a knockabout gun.

like you though, i now use an ultra, and think its fantastic ???