Your new Daddy is....

Peter De La Mare

Blimey, you left after me and I only live 90miles from Grimsthorpe so you must have flown home or were you driving the computer and the car?

Phil

It's 120 miles to my house, I was indoors at 1525. Must have gad a good run of the A1/M11. B)

So what were the scores from all three of you then?

****. Don't wanna talk about it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Peter De La Mare

Nice shooting Beretta.

I will leave MC to commiserate the plucky runner up Catamong :rolleyes:

Pete, you should have let your brother shoot this one.

Today, I didn't get out of bed until 11.30 a.m after a seriously heavy night last night.

Edited by Mungler

What a great day out, but I shot like a cock. Great to meet some old rogues again and meet Cat for the first time. Good to shoot with Cat, he certainly makes it look easy :rolleyes: . I didn't find it easy at all, yet others found it quite OK :lol: . We expected big scores from Cat and Beretta, but Mr Potter did exceptionally well, I thought, and Anni showed that he's a bit of an up-and-coming shot

Cat's got the accurate scores on the doors, but they're something like :

Beretta - 90

Cat - 89

Mr Potter - 85 :lol:

Anni - 77 :good::good::good:

Aunty - 71

Chard - 69 B)

Magman - 62 :hmm:

Peter De La Mare - 59 :P

Bigweed - 50 something

Philr - 50 something

A course where experience was needed, I think. A lot of it looked OK, but I was caught out rather too often :oops:

Didn't get round to much photography, but Cat has a couple more :

Anni, Aunty, Mr Potter, Philr, Cat, Magman (where's that hand going) :o , Beretta, PDLM, Bigweed

003b.jpg

Peter givin' it large :P

002djh.jpg

I've got one of Mr Potter as well, but it won't upload for some reason. :huh:

Great day out, thanks chaps B)

Here's Mr P, making it look easy :

001er.jpg

Edited by Chard

What a great day out, but I shot like a cock. Great to meet some old rogues again and meet Cat for the first time. Good to shoot with Cat, he certainly makes it look easy :rolleyes: . I didn't find it easy at all, yet others found it quite OK :lol: . We expected big scores from Cat and Beretta, but Mr Potter did exceptionally well, I thought, and Anni showed that he's a bit of an up-and-coming shot

Cat's got the accurate scores on the doors, but they're something like :

Beretta - 90

Cat - 89

Mr Potter - 85 :lol:

Anni - 77 :good::good::good:

Aunty - 71

Chard - 69 B)

Magman - 62 :hmm:

Peter De La Mare - 59 :huh:

Bigweed - 50 something

Cat's mate (sorry, not good with names) - 50 something

A course where experience was needed, I think. A lot of it looked OK, but I was caught out rather too often :oops:

Mine was a pathetic 56 - certainly an eye opener for me - lots more practice me thinks but a great day out

Yeah, a really great day out, weather was superb, the company was good and entertaining.

There were a few tricky targets there, (as always at this ground), top score when we left was Sean Bramley on 93.

Beretta shot very well, considering he's been out of the competition circuit for a few years now, everybody else had both good and bad stands, even PDLM straighted our last stand, I dropped 2..!! :rolleyes: B)

Well done to all, many self confessed Essex PW "experts" were conspicuous by their absence, still, they missed a good shoot, and an even better PW social event. :lol:

Will post more piccies together with full results as soon as I can.

Cat.

you guys got home quick :good::good:

423 mile round trip today but worth it on the whole B)

cheers cat for making a balls of the last and letting me win :hmm::huh: :o :P good to have a round with you after all these years. :D

nice to meet up with some new members who were ok for southerners i guess :oops:

pete!!!! well?? :lol::lol: what can i say :good: get up here ill give you a lesson, im cheaper than ben :P B)

thanks for a nice day guys :D:D:D look forward to the next one. probably the essex masters but no doubt the essex crew will have more excuses to play away eh??? :rolleyes:

Edited by beretta

Well shot, to you all, a great day good targets, i just wish i could have seen them on a couple of stands. Not making excuses its just my old eyes. Round trip of 290 miles, but well worth it, got back at 4-15. Agood time was had by all. :rolleyes: B) :yes:from Auntie

Edited by 100milesaway

pete!!!! well?? B) :lol: what can i say :good: get up here ill give you a lesson, im cheaper than ben :oops::hmm:

I know, I know.... :good: It must have been the event. I don't think it was the targets, as I've shot 70+ % at Southdown and Barrow Heath registered shoots which have similar (more difficult) birds. A telling fact is that after being largely Trigger Freeze free for the last few months, I suffered at least 5 today. :rolleyes::lol::good:

Enjoyed the day :rolleyes: was good to meet up with the guys from down south :lol:

Shot like a cock hitting all the long stuff and fluffing the easy ones , need to be more competitive :lol:

Well done to the top 4 B) all good score's .

Those that didn't make it missed out as it was a very good ground ,with good targets .

I heartily concur with all thats been said so far, a good shoot at a great ground with nine very, very nice people. Round tip of just under 300 miles for me with rain on the way down and rain on the way home but near perfect shooting weather when it mattered.

Have got to give the ground a ring latter as I was winning A class when we left and they said they would post it on if I had anything to draw :lol:

Am looking forward to the next round but I suppose it will have to be in Essex if the Southerns are to field a full strength team :lol::good::rolleyes: B)

Till the next one

Mr Potter