My new Lab - Digby

badsworth

Hi Badsworth

A fine looking pup,

I also have a brindlebay "Astra" now 6 months, my posts with NTTF should help as you are about to follow the same sort of route I guess,

When I visited Mike at Brindlebay Gun Dogs I asked to meet Booby, WOW that dog has a Charismatic presence about him, it really was great to see him. Good luck with the pup.

pavman

Thanks Folks - and Pavman - thanks for the tips. I have been rooting back through your posts with NTTF - brilliant. I have copied all of NTTFs posts into a Word document which I shall print out, study and follow closely. We are lucky to have him on the forum!

When Digby is older I hope to get to one of NTTFs seminars.

Thanks

Badsworth

Thanks

Badsworth

:unsure: Er Badsworth, I don't think NTTF plans holding his seminars on a regular basis, it is a fair journey from Canada to Coventry for a couple of hours dog training you know.

:yp:

Thanks

Badsworth

badsworth:

Bring him out and I will get Trix to run you through a training session, geared to both you and the pup, on proper puppy obediance. She usually does my puppy work as she has that touch with them. Trix has trained obediance, search and rescue, and special skills dogs, and is a very competant trainer.

NTTF

Yep,

do bring him badsworth, I am making the trip from Suffolk, be good fun, dont know if I have a slot yet. God knows what help I will require by October but I am also interested in meeting others and watching there session to gain tips etc

pavman

Hey badsworth,

just noted you are from b-port, I was working at Witch Farm a few years back we had a day out, drank some beer at an old pub near the beach, I got legless and fell a sleep on the beach. Not a word of a lie I woke I with stones stuck in my face and a dog had *****d on my trainers...arrh great times :( B) :lol:

pavman

Yep,

do bring him badsworth, I am making the trip from Suffolk, be good fun, dont know if I have a slot yet. God knows what help I will require by October but I am also interested in meeting others and watching there session to gain tips etc

pavman

Pavman:

I have you slotted first thing Sunday morning as , You were not sure what time you would be getting in on Sunday. 8:30am Mate.

NTTF

Badsworth :( B) :lol:

Thats okay mate happens alot on here.

Listen if you can make it to the training seminar come on out. Trix or I will go through the obediance program with you and the pup, and put you both on the right path, and you will be sure that you understand the how to of it. It will give both you and the pup a good start.

NTTF