Offroading place near Luton / Barton-Le-Clay?

ste

I went there once in my Landy. Good fun. It was june and dry but I still got stuck down at the bottom with my all terrain tyres. My made had some real mud tyres on his and was fine. The look on the faces of the Polish boys down at the 'Hand Car Wash' afterwards made it worth every penny (they charged me double) :good:

Hi all (Thanks for the heads Up TABs)

I help the owner with his shoot at this location and have walked all of this. I have done a lot of off roading in the Army but these hills here are quite something. expect to get muddy as the rains have set in on this now and some of the dips have about 4 foot of water in them " excellent fun" Probably wouldn’t recommend the company car though.

I can see you have the details so give Simon a ring or Email and he will get you sorted out. Have fun

I bet that's thigh burning stuff to walk around!

No 4x4 to take there myself sadly, it was just curiosity having seen a load of mucky trucks heading home on the A6 one week, then a defender pulling in to the entrance a week later. I dread to this what it'd be like after all the rain we've had, perhaps you'd need one of those London Duck Tours vehicles to get round!

Hi all (Thanks for the heads Up TABs)

I help the owner with his shoot at this location and have walked all of this. I have done a lot of off roading in the Army but these hills here are quite something. expect to get muddy as the rains have set in on this now and some of the dips have about 4 foot of water in them " excellent fun" Probably wouldn’t recommend the company car though.

I can see you have the details so give Simon a ring or Email and he will get you sorted out. Have fun