cull stalking hampshire

mubz

Is that not contradictory ?

Surely an animal that has been shot cant be classed as healthy when you get to it and cut its throat ?Thus rendering it non halal going by your first explanation of how it is classed as halal.

Is there any way a wild animal is "not" classed as halal ?

yours confuseddotcom

It seems that there are different opinions regarding this matter. I am Muslim too but would not consider an animal that was dead after I had shot it to be halal unless it was alive when I got to it. I shot a roe buck over the summer but did not take the meat home as the 30.06 killed it outright. Meat went to the game dealer though, so no wastage.

Surely an animal that has been shot cant be classed as healthy when you get to it and cut its throat ?Thus rendering it non halal going by your first explanation of how it is classed as halal.

yours confuseddotcom

no its not mate. The animal is wild therfore not in your controle to slaughter the prescribed way. Therefore it is suficient to say the prayer as you would when slaughtering a domesticated animal before you pulled the trigge. If the animal is dead when you get to it, it is still halal. If its alive you must bleed it as normal.

yours confuseddotcom

and no, not all wild animals are permited to eat. For example you cant eat a carnivorous animal or a scavanger such as a crow. this is quite a complex topic which cant realy be explained over a forum. If you are realy intrested you can pm me and i will explain in depth lol :good: