Skinning a pheasant the easy way

blacky

Just saw this how easy is this? :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Axe
To embed vdieo

I was shown that trick by some old bloke several years ago.

It's worth mentioning that the pheasant has to be fresh, if it's left to hung you'll just pull the legs off and it'll all go pear-shapped.

It was an old Fenboy that showed me , and Yes its best Still warm !!

Wrap the crown in tin foil like a cornish pastie (after coating it in Honey and English mustard) and slow bake for about an hour

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just dribbled on my keyboard

I know you guys kill alot of pheasants and the legs are tough, but for some of us, the bird deserves to be eaten in its entirety... legs and all. I love pheasant and chukar legs cold flor lunch the next day.

Lots of guys in the US pull breasts on doves, wild turkeys, and breast their ducks, but as I often said with a toast looking across a plate of mallards or a big wild turkey... Here's to the birds that paid a higher price than we did to be here tonight.

Just a thought.

Pete

I did this today with a pheasant shot on Saturday. I was left with the head, neck, wings and guts still with the breast and the rest in my hands. Still kind of worked and saved a lot of hassle. I still kept the legs just skinned them.

Edited by smiiithy