CPSA Members.

Peter De La Mare

I'm gutted i've dropped down to "c" class again . Oh well, the only way is up. I'll just have to give my self a quick rub down with the rough edge of a cellar step.!!! :unsure: ??? from Auntie. :o :blush:

I think that deserves a damned good thrashing with a rolled-up copy of Pull magazine :P

6 months of sandbagging for you then Aunty :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like that film "Groundhog Day" for me again, I think I've been stuck in the same classes since Noah was a lad

English Sporting A class (adjusted average 81.1), FITASC B class and Sportrap A class.

I really, really want to get into AA for Sporting but the stumbling block is that grey mush between my ears :o Of the 23 registered shoots in this qualifying period I had lows of 67 and highs of 87 and those scores didn't always reflect the standard of the shoot. Trouble is I'm running out of time, I'll be 60 in less than 18 months time and your eyes and reflexes sure don't get any sharper as you get older but hey ho there are plenty under the soil who'd swap places all day long :P:yes:

So realistically I don't think I'm ever going to make that AA class but one things for sure I'm not giving up trying :blush: :unsure: :lol:???

Mr Potter

PS Congrats to beretta and commiserations to 100milesaway (you'll bounce back Auntie)

PPS The boy (aka son) hasn't shot much this year only 1100 birds and he's still in AA with an 84.4 adjusted average. If he says as much as one word, just one word and he's out of the will!!

And Battles they will be :lol: I cant wait :unsure:

Good shooting Nick ??? Your going to have to pay for a few shoots now :yes:

Looks like me and Chard will be fighting dirty next year :hmm:

You can add me to your list :lol::lol: now the fun can begin ;)

Well done magboy :o finished the year with 52% not to bad for a 12 year old using a 20g :P

Beretta about time you tightend up them choke,s :lol: well done old bean :blush:

Edited by magman

English Sporting.............. A 80.2

F.I.T.A.S.C. Sporting........ B

Sportrap.........................B 77.0

Seen a slow year, enthusiasm for this game has been a bit of a roller coaster, so so much depends on having your head on straight,

will endeavour to get a few more reg shoots under my belt in the coming months :unsure: ???

English Sporting.............. A 80.2

F.I.T.A.S.C. Sporting........ B

Sportrap.........................B 77.0

Seen a slow year, enthusiasm for this game has been a bit of a roller coaster, so so much depends on having your head on straight,

will endeavour to get a few more reg shoots under my belt in the coming months :o :blush:

Well done old chap ???

Roller coaster indeed, I'm in one of the troughs at the moment, I really can't be ***** with it.

Needless to say, I won't be making the trek to Sarfdarn this weekend, or whenever it was. :unsure:

Are you and your Dad going to have a bash at it, Pete?

Ya, that was a recent change. So I only have the chance to sandbag for 6 months this time around. ??? But, results for the whole 12 month period are included. So it's a 12 monthly system with a mid way update.

Unless of coure I put in some low (but no too low so they're discounted) scores in a few registered comps. :unsure:

Edited by Peter De La Mare

Well done old chap :good:

Roller coaster indeed, I'm in one of the troughs at the moment, I really can't be ***** with it.

Needless to say, I won't be making the trek to Sarfdarn this weekend, or whenever it was. :good:

Are you and your Dad going to have a bash at it, Pete?

Jury still out Chard, Of course I would've dragged my sorry derriere up there to whoop you and Anni, but i may do another straw baler with the .410 as I enjoyed the last one immensely :hmm: :hmm:

It will be a toughie, they usually up their game for the bigger shoots, if Sean sets the course it can be soul destroying :lol: :lol: ,

we'll see :P:lol::hmm: