NPPC

clone

only reference i could find to them with details was ...

HERE

(aint google great :rolleyes:)

not too sure if i would be willing to part with £125 for the chance to get more shooting done, though does have an email address there so you can always contact them to find out a bit more.

also think someone on the forum is a member so might well be worth while doing a little search on here to see if you can find them and ask thier opinion on it.

hope this helps you out

ROB :oops:

Have a look in the top right of your screen WWW.shootpigeon.co.uk

that is the site im a member my first year this year had some great pigeon shooting.

not to sure about airrifles the best person to ask is called (John Shooter) i kid you not he runs it all. :rolleyes::oops::lol::lol::D :blink: :blink: :lol::D

Well surly the pigeon watch is making it hard for ppl like us to get land while they make a mint?

what is fair about that they get all the permission then charge the shooter a wedge load of cash to shoot there

well all i can say is i aint gonna pay £125 to shoot i will stick to little land i have and try to seek out new land as i go

• 4 weeks later...

BIG SIMMO if you are an nppc member clearly you have got 'crossthreaded' somewhere because I don't think members were stopped going out, HQ was merely indicating that things were not perfect in spring but there was nowt to stop you going out to have a scan and report back in.

Did you go spotting for pigeons?

I found a few stoggies this summer, its a bit quiet now but wait until the cold weather comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.B. :}

Cooky,Restrictions are obvious and they are the same that apply to fields that I shoot outside NPPC:We dont shoot when there are NO pigeons about AND when we cause more damage to the field by trying to shoot pigeons.If anybody is shooting their fields every day and there are always pigeons about thats fine!If people have unrealistic expectations about NPPC they better stay away from it!Some common sense often helps...