long netting vid..

nppulse

Nppulse - longnetter posted a wanted ad for this video some time ago, in his last post on the thread he said he had sorted a copy, so it may be worthwhile giving him a PM to see where he sourced it. I know it is a difficult copy to find, i still want one as well!!.

Regards Coney

I wonder why I should take a fiver just to give someone the chance of making many more fivers by churning out copies galore!

PLEASE LADS, NO MORE OFFERS, IT'S GOING ON EBAY SHORTLY AND THAT'S THE END OF IT NOW! :unsure:

Edited by longnetter

Taking the moral high ground are you mate? the same man who asked, in this very thread for 'a copy of a copy, if you can get it?'

No mate, the original goes on ebay, a copy stays with me, WELL THAT WAS THE PLAN, but one of the members of this forum has now purchased the original, but I've not lost out and still have my copy to watch! All's well that ends well, and if this member see's fit, he will no doubt have a copy available to anyone with the shekels to pay for it! :P

Edited by longnetter

THE LAW CLEARLY STATES THAT IF THE PRODUCERS OR THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS SAY THAT NO MORE WILL BE RUN OFF IT GOES OUT OF COPYRIGHT.

NOW THEN, PHIL LLOYD WHO WAS IN WITH TRAPLINE VIDEOS SAYS IN CONEY CATCHER {'GET YOURSELF A COPY OF THE ART OF LONGNETTING BY GLENN WATERS PRODUCED BY TRAPLINE VIDEOS, THERE ARE NO MORE BEING RUN OFF, SO IF YOU HAVE TO BEG, BORROW OR STEAL ONE, THEY ARE WELL WORTH IT, HONESTLY!' ]

SO ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, THE COPYRIGHT HAS RUN OUT AND IT IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL SITUATION IN REGARDS TO WHO CAN SELL THE MOST, GOOD LUCK TO MY LUCKY BUYER, YOU GOT THAT VIDEO CHEAP, now make yourself a few bob whilst spreading the video around and giving that special knowledge to our hunting fraternity!

p/s LET ME HAVE A COPY MATE, JUST FOR OLD TIMES SAKE!

Edited by longnetter

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like a copy of your copy if you can copy them when and if you find one.

'THE ART OF LONGNETTING' Glenn Waters. I sent NNPULSE an email telling him that there is a bloke from the Midlands selling a copy on Ebay, he never put in a bid, so I think it's still up for grabs.

midnightjake selling on HUNTING= OTHER HUNTING.

P/S it ain't me, I live in Brighton, just trying to be helpful, it's £6.50 at present with 20 hours left, item 7183276962. Hope it helps.

Edited by longnetter