Essex Christmas shooting

ME

Essex chaps,

What is the clay shooting plans over the festive period ?

I will be off from about 23rd December until 7th Jan.

I fancy visiting a few far away clay grounds.

If anyone fancies booking up a lesson at Fyfield I am planning to do that too.

Lets start planning now...

Will there be a PW festive beer up too :yp: :hmm:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I have a self-cert pass so can make any days :hmm: :yp:

I am beating on Boxing Day, apart from that all dates are good for me.

Might be an excuse to meet up with Harnser and the Norfolk lads again ?...

Edited by ME

Nope, Hence I used the word friend,

Bagsy,

Sod going all that way, let him drive up and see us :good: :yp: :angry:

And I love you too...........!!!! :angry:

I might be up for a proper competition at a decent ground over Christmas, I won't do the Hodnet one, (much as I love that ground) purely because it gets mega busy and you always end up shooting in the dark, which can ruin a promising card, (don't say you weren't warned guys :stupid: ), but I'd be deffo up for a trip 'oop North to deliver yet another thrashing to those heathen Northerners. :yes:

Cat.

Blimey Cat,

That took you long enough to type. Did you have trouble spelling the long words?

What do you class as a proper competition? Why not just come for a 100 birds at high lodge and enjoy it like the rest of us. You never know as it is Christmas I might even buy you a beer

Blimey Cat,

That took you long enough to type. Did you have trouble spelling the long words?

What do you class as a proper competition? Why not just come for a 100 birds at high lodge and enjoy it like the rest of us. You never know as it is Christmas I might even buy you a beer

Yep, I've only got one hand at the moment, I had an op on my wrist today, (carpal tunnel syndrome), so I'm having to type everything with one finger on my left hand, having truble speling, so no shooting for a week or two. :stupid:

I'd love to share a beer with you, (even if it may contain weedkiller), so let's see how I'm getting on nearer the time..?? :good:

Cat

As a starter then, how about High Lodge on Bank Holiday Monday 28th?

Do we have to? Can't we go somewhere else?

Only joking, I will be up for that. Perhaps some of the suffolk boys will turn up? Pavman, Highlander I mean you

We do normally go up to highlodge over the christmas period so I will leave it to you guys.

I will say I feel we should come and see you though as you lads always make the hike up here.

ALthough I am assuming you are drawn to suffolk to look at the fine women we have no doubt.....

Not many from suffolk left on here now though, so making a team maybe a bit difficult.

We do normally go up to highlodge over the christmas period so I will leave it to you guys.

Robbo

Last time, there was a no-show from the Suffolk boys.

Luckily Harnser and his mate came along to represent Naaarfuk.

We need to start seeing that you arent just a keyboard warrior / helmet fancier.... :stupid:

Robbo

We need to start seeing that you arent just a keyboard warrior / helmet fancier.... :stupid:

There is no suffolk boys left on here......

Even pavman keeps giving it 'Essex large' these days whereever we go, even though he moved up here 40 years ago to take advantage of our cheap real estate, unrivalled shooting opportunites and nicking our local birds to match.

I mean he was only colchester at the end of the day, which is only 5 miles into Essex innit....Ah no, now I'm doing it

Will the scourge ever cease......

Edited by starlight32

Robbo

Agreed, but I was working 100 miles past you lot in Kent at the time..........

I tell you what, I shall be at high lodge for a meet over the christmas period. If you all show I will promise you an audience with John Bidwell and get you all a piece of High lodge's renown suffolk 'chocolate cake' which measures a cool 8" across........

You will have trouble swallowing it I tell you its that big