Shotun Top lever sticking.

tomba26

I have a Miroku MK38 Sporter and very happy I am with it too....it shoots great, however I have noticed the top lever sticks a bit when I am opening the gun to eject spent cartridges. I bought the gun from new and have fired maybe 500 carts and have only really started to notice it, but it may well have done it from new. However I have just picked up on it and it seems to do it when you first try and move the lever through that initial bite point.

Is this something that will ease with time (it could well be metal on metal causing it so use will help) or even something I can 'adjust' myself? I am pretty green with regards the workings of shotguns so any suggestions would be great.

Cheers.

I've had a couple of Mirukes from new and they did it depending on how hard I shut the gun,close it gently and it wouldn't stick, is this the same problem?

It wore of both guns after few thousand shells. It's where the bolt fits into the bite,you'll notice that the top lever is slightly to the right when closed also until it beds in.

Hope this helps

Robbly