Duck identification

EastSussexLad

Slightly off topic....

I bet there is not one wildfowler who has not made a mistake in the past . . . . . . or at least thought they dropped,(for example) say a mallard, picked it up and it was a shoveler ???

Exactly what i was thinking, anyone who does enough duck shooting has made that mistake.. always going to be that "few" that haven't :good:

Exactly what i was thinking, anyone who does enough duck shooting has made that mistake.. always going to be that "few" that haven't ???

Maybe people have, but they are not daft enough to post a picture on a web forum that is viewed by a lot of people - including anti hu ting groups and the police :good:

I am far from perfect. Hence knowing the link.

I didn't know what it was!

I was asked to shoot some stuff before on one of my permissions and nearly did before checking seasons luckily i did as i would have been out of season.

I didn't mean to take the **** but it isn't a good idea posting a picture of something already shot and asking what it is. Knowing the sort of people who like to use any ammo to say shooters are irresponsible.