Truckman top ?

Harnser

I have just bought a Mazda B2500 pickup truck ( ford ranger ) which has a top of the range truckman top fitted to it . Not owning one of these before I find the top a bit of a pain ,as it seems to restrict the view from the rear view mirror and I can only load the truck from the back door . It does seem to nullify the advantage of being able to load the truck from the sides . I am thinking of removing the top and fitting a tilt . I shall be only using the truck for shooting and can see that with the top fitted it could be a pain trying to put deer in the back .

Now then , is there any value in these tops if I want to remove it and sell it , I have the invoice for the top and including painting it to the colour of the truck and fitting it was £ 1800 . Does any body else use one of these tops and how do you get on with it . ?

Harnser .

I've got one Harnser, the best reason to keep it is they are fibre glass and relatively easy to lift on and off, mine has 4 bolts to hold it on undo and two people can lift it off. I usually just have mine on over the winter as the dog goes in it and during the summer when we're lamping regularly its off. I bought mine on that auction site for £75 though it has a few scratches on but it does the job and keeps the back dry. Having looked at the smarter ones if you're lucky and someone wants one and its the right colour they do seem to go for up to £400

I've got one Harnser, the best reason to keep it is they are fibre glass and relatively easy to lift on and off, mine has 4 bolts to hold it on undo and two people can lift it off. I usually just have mine on over the winter as the dog goes in it and during the summer when we're lamping regularly its off. I bought mine on that auction site for £75 though it has a few scratches on but it does the job and keeps the back dry. Having looked at the smarter ones if you're lucky and someone wants one and its the right colour they do seem to go for up to £400

Thank you ,kind sir .

Harnser .