Driven day 251109

Mungler

Ok, being someone with a massively limited attention span when it comes to reading those really long narrated "this is how the day went posts", I thought I would just photo one of our Essex syndicate driven days.

It involved me standing on my peg and taking a series of photos to give a 360 degree view at each peg I drew.

It sort of worked for a few drives and then the battery on the camera ran out.

Also, once you have seen one flat field taken from a few angles, you may have seen them all.

So, for those of you who don't get out much or are in prison (oh yes there are photos of LV in there) enjoy:

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1377.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

Edited by Mungler

The camera's battery ran out, and errr that's LV you are referring to :hmm: :look:

Shame about the battery :hmm:

Cant wait for the next lot ;)

Do you sell the pictures ? My mates in jail and he would pay good money for some "hard core flat field nothing going on originals"

Mungler's "Man standing in field" and "Reflective man sitting on stick in field" could fetch millions one day.

Come on, some of our Northern City Centre members must be amazed - yes down South it can stop raining for a day, we have colour photography, there's not a mosque on any horizon and yes a group of a dozen white men doesn't necessarily mean a BNP meeting.

Next time I will add a few turned inside out foxes for action shots ;)

There are some additional close up photos, but faces on forums isn't always a great idea.

God that is flat, makes 'our' shoot look like everest, no wonder us beaters are all super fit ;)

The pictures make it look like a very dull day though it has to be said.

But they are great pictures, better than the blurred Croatian ones, can you tell us what camera you use :hmm:

next time give the camera to a picker upper they are lovely pics of a load of blokes standing in a rape field though :hmm:

what we want are some action shots showing birds ;)

I'll agree with Stuart it is a bit flat but you can still have good days on flat ground

LV does look asleep on all those though. ;)

Excellent thread Mungler, looking forward to 'Fields of 2010' and the massively anticipated 'Fields of 2011' which rumour has it contains scenes of man with gun, man with dog, man with dog and gun. Hubba hubba.